• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

GOLD! How to create monetary wealth in just 5 years. (Or less!)

Discussion in 'The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Mind' started by MJ DeMarco, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Philip Marlowe

Philip Marlowe Every Day On, No Days Off Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,034
    For those who were not at the summit, MJ gave an in-depth presentation on his equation. And what I realized - which should have been obvious - is that your whole life is an equation. All your goals can break down in a similar way.

When I decided to lose weight, I looked at my equation. It was something like:

Wake-up late + skip breakfast + Dunkin Donuts + Working Lunch....

You get the idea. My equation now is:

Wake-up early + work-out first + healthy breakfast + pack a lunch...

You can do the same thing for your business goals. Are you waking-up late and trying to hustle at night when you're tired, or are you making it a priority and grinding first thing when you're free? I've already been up for 2 hours (EST) and gotten my "ONE THING" done for today. If I didn't do anything for the rest of today, it would be a success. It's an amazing feeling.

This is obviously a complete hijack of the concept, but MJ's presentation changed how I viewed all of my goals. YMMV.

-PM

thore, InspireHD, MJ DeMarco and 2 others like this.
  2. Ivan M.

Ivan M. Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $830
    This is truly Gold material MJ. I agree with you 100%

TheCj and MJ DeMarco like this.