The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

how to become an entrepreneur

Silvalion

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 24, 2022
hello entrepreneur friends my name is Silva I live in Germany and I'm 35. I always thought I just have to play by the rules and I'll have a good life in this system. but I was unhappy every day because I kept asking myself "It can't be that I have to work for someone all my life for starvation wages. until a few days ago I came across the book Go Millionaire Festlane. After 3 pages I immediately realized it's not too late to take control of your life and then start again. I'm full of energy and I'm burning for my goals I want to become an entrepreneur. But I'm still having a hard time finding ideas to build something. I've read some really great stories and advice here on this great forum. I'm happy to be a part of here with people who share the same goal. If you have any tips or advice for me I would be very grateful. I will share my career here with you. thanks Silva

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
hello entrepreneur friends my name is Silva I live in Germany and I'm 35. I always thought I just have to play by the rules and I'll have a good life in this system. but I was unhappy every day because I kept asking myself "It can't be that I have to work for someone all my life for starvation wages. until a few days ago I came across the book Go Millionaire Festlane. After 3 pages I immediately realized it's not too late to take control of your life and then start again. I'm full of energy and I'm burning for my goals I want to become an entrepreneur. But I'm still having a hard time finding ideas to build something. I've read some really great stories and advice here on this great forum. I'm happy to be a part of here with people who share the same goal. If you have any tips or advice for me I would be very grateful. I will share my career here with you. thanks Silva
Hey Silva! Welcome to the forum.

Could you just start helping people in a niche and iterate to a productocracy?

Boubou

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 21, 2022
Hello friend, every day there is an opportunity you will find it you have to look for it, being an entrepreneur is an adventure I prefer to live as an entrepreneur and to die as an entrepreneur. by becoming an entrepreneur become one if you are tired of working for other people's dreams go to the adventure rather build your dreams now, life is too short to know only the life of a salaried employee my friend life is made of many opportunities.

Boubou

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 21, 2022
Hello friend, every day there is an opportunity you will find it you have to look for it, being an entrepreneur is an adventure I prefer to live as an entrepreneur and to die as an entrepreneur. by becoming an entrepreneur become one if you are tired of working for other people's dreams go to the adventure rather build your dreams now, life is too short to know only the life of a salaried employee my friend life is made of many opportunities.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...