The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to add payment to a website?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Trephy

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jan 15, 2023
Hello fastlaners!

I recently started a reselling business and have been doing fairly decent but now as I'm expanding and got a website I need a way to process payments online. So far I've only used a courier and pay-on-receive service and only dealt with cash.

I look at most payment processors and they requiere that I'm atleast 18years of age which I am not yet. Thought of faking my ID but I'll be linking my credit card which could lead me to a lot of trouble.

I'm going to add "pay on receive" option as before but how should I take online payments?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Hello fastlaners!

I recently started a reselling business and have been doing fairly decent but now as I'm expanding and got a website I need a way to process payments online. So far I've only used a courier and pay-on-receive service and only dealt with cash.

I look at most payment processors and they requiere that I'm atleast 18years of age which I am not yet. Thought of faking my ID but I'll be linking my credit card which could lead me to a lot of trouble.

I'm going to add "pay on receive" option as before but how should I take online payments?

Yes you need to be 18+ can you get a parent/friend to be the signatory? I would try and get a proper payment system, because you will lose a lot of customers through lack of trust.

Trephy

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jan 15, 2023
Yes you need to be 18+ can you get a parent/friend to be the signatory? I would try and get a proper payment system, because you will lose a lot of customers through lack of trust.
Yeah will ask my parents, kind of an inconvenience on my side but I will get it done. I used to do PayPal but people rarely use it for ecom purchases on websites.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
Unrelated but Roli I love your signature at the bottom. All the Tron movies are the shit, man.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Unrelated but Roli I love your signature at the bottom. All the Tron movies are the shit, man.

Indeed they are! I'm 51 years old, and Tron was the first film I saw in a cinema when I was 10. For me it's still the best :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.