- Joined
- Sep 12, 2012
- Messages
- 227
Rep Bank
$955
$955
User Power: 155%
Do you ever need reassurance from lovers/friends or family?
Sometimes I feel the need of someone telling me you're going the right path, I'm the type that has never worked for anyone before, but was always driving the wheels. Yet I still sometimes doubt myself, I suppose that for others who are making a complete lifestyle change this must be even harder?
What gets you back on your feet? For me it's the small accomplishments, the little progress each single day. The idea that in order to be extraordinary, I have to do extraordinary things, and the idea that I want to prove to certain relatives who have not been a good influence in my life, that I CAN make it. I know this may sound silly, and little to some, but these were people who backstabbed me business wise on occasions, in order for them self to move forward in life.
Do you ever feel the need for validation? Wether you're still progressing or have achieved most of your dreams? And how do you handle it?
Sometimes I feel the need of someone telling me you're going the right path, I'm the type that has never worked for anyone before, but was always driving the wheels. Yet I still sometimes doubt myself, I suppose that for others who are making a complete lifestyle change this must be even harder?
What gets you back on your feet? For me it's the small accomplishments, the little progress each single day. The idea that in order to be extraordinary, I have to do extraordinary things, and the idea that I want to prove to certain relatives who have not been a good influence in my life, that I CAN make it. I know this may sound silly, and little to some, but these were people who backstabbed me business wise on occasions, in order for them self to move forward in life.
Do you ever feel the need for validation? Wether you're still progressing or have achieved most of your dreams? And how do you handle it?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
