The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How many of you listen to podcasts?

Brootal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jun 30, 2009
Virginia
Recently I have been listening to a bunch of them while at work and I was wondering how many of you listen to podcasts?

More specifically business podcasts?

Are there any in your niche that you tune into every single episode?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I like listening to them when I am on the treadmill or doing some boring exercise.

max momo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Mar 15, 2008
California
I listen to quite a few, depending on the week. I like that I can hear the content and scroll past the 11 minutes of junk news/advertisements on every show.

Here are a few good ones (also check the weekday schedule):

Business TalkRadio.net - provides entertaining and informative business and lifestyle programming to a nationwide network of affiliated radio stations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Also don't forget KFNN:

KFNN Program Schedule

Most of their stuff is live/streaming, but they do have archived podcasts.

The business podcasts are good, as long as they are really recent, b.c. it saves me time from having to do stock scans. I just pick up a few of theirs that meet my criteria and due my DD and technical charting to see if it worth a position.

Hope this helps.

werbl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
May 3, 2008
Racine, WI
One of my favorites is called Mixergy. The host Andrew Warner conducts hour-long Charlie Rose style interviews with entrepreneurs. Most of them tend to be tech oriented, but there's a lot of general business knowledge passed on regardless.

The original content is video (available on the site), and he posts the audio on iTunes. New interviews are available for download just about every day. I highly recommend it.

Mixergy - For ambitious upstarts and startups

Icy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 16, 2009
I like listening to them when I am on the treadmill or doing some boring exercise.

Don't you ever just zone out, and completely miss most of whatever you're listening to? That happens to me, so I only ever have music on to drown out people. I certainly don't 'hear' it. haha

OT - I listen to Mixergy like Werbl. Only when doing mindless things like mowing, doing dishes, etc.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.