Hi, I'm new here.
How do you take consistent action everyday? Let's say over a period of 5 days........I have 2-3 good days of action taking than I'll "let off the gas" for the next few days.
I want to get this handled because I want to implement other things like a fitness program too. I'm working on a project that could eliminate my job and allow me to work from home. This is not a FL business it's more of a cashflow business that I could use to earn about $800-$1000 week. Which is enough for me to live of off while working on other more FL ventures.
Any tips?
How do you take consistent action everyday? Let's say over a period of 5 days........I have 2-3 good days of action taking than I'll "let off the gas" for the next few days.
I want to get this handled because I want to implement other things like a fitness program too. I'm working on a project that could eliminate my job and allow me to work from home. This is not a FL business it's more of a cashflow business that I could use to earn about $800-$1000 week. Which is enough for me to live of off while working on other more FL ventures.
Any tips?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
