G'day Fastlaners and lurkers.
I was náively hoping to post my first thread on the Inside. Better advice from "Learnings" of the legendary Mr. Black convinced me otherwise.
In the interest of helping people I'll keep this brief, but I'm counting this as my first birthday. So when I hit middle age this post will mark the beginning of the second, better half of my lifetime.
Just over six months ago my life and business collapsed, crushing the breath out of my chest. Since then I have survived the worst of the medical and money systems, seen the best in people all around me and gained a newborn perspective on every day I live to see the sunrise.
Before I fully recovered my purpose struck me with sudden clarity. I immediately commenced a full time course in that field, and have now been financially blessed with a part time digital marketing position at a local agency. However, this role and my previous slow lane business no longer meet my time management criteria.
MJ's Fastlane is right. Our days on Earth to give and share value with others are often wasted in a 5 for 2 trade. (Or the 7 for 0 of some "businesses".) Having a net worth in millions with the fear of dying and terrible health doesn't count for much better, and God forbid you experience negative dollars with disease as I did.
So to start, I'm here to inspire anyone who doesn't have their "why," and then share how I touch the lives every opportunity allows me too.
Watch for my detailed Progress thread when I can pay for the INSIDERS access.
Cheers.
Joey
Edit: Fixed HTML for link
I was náively hoping to post my first thread on the Inside. Better advice from "Learnings" of the legendary Mr. Black convinced me otherwise.
In the interest of helping people I'll keep this brief, but I'm counting this as my first birthday. So when I hit middle age this post will mark the beginning of the second, better half of my lifetime.
Just over six months ago my life and business collapsed, crushing the breath out of my chest. Since then I have survived the worst of the medical and money systems, seen the best in people all around me and gained a newborn perspective on every day I live to see the sunrise.
Before I fully recovered my purpose struck me with sudden clarity. I immediately commenced a full time course in that field, and have now been financially blessed with a part time digital marketing position at a local agency. However, this role and my previous slow lane business no longer meet my time management criteria.
MJ's Fastlane is right. Our days on Earth to give and share value with others are often wasted in a 5 for 2 trade. (Or the 7 for 0 of some "businesses".) Having a net worth in millions with the fear of dying and terrible health doesn't count for much better, and God forbid you experience negative dollars with disease as I did.
So to start, I'm here to inspire anyone who doesn't have their "why," and then share how I touch the lives every opportunity allows me too.
Watch for my detailed Progress thread when I can pay for the INSIDERS access.
Cheers.
Joey
Edit: Fixed HTML for link
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
