What's new

How do you know when your website is ready?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

StockDC2

New Contributor
Joined
Oct 29, 2011
Messages
26
Rep Bank
$95
User Power: 4%
Hey guys,

I've been working on my website for a super long time now and even though I know I should launch, something always pulls me back. I don't know if it's because I'm scared of failing but every single time I look at it, I always find something that I'm not happy with. There's two sides of the coin though - I realize that everyday I make revisions is another day that I forgo potential sales.

I was at the gym today and like all entrepreneurs, my business was on my mind. Hell, my business is on my mind 24/7 and it's killing me. Headaches, migranes, sleepless nights - I've had it all. I'm in a rut and I don't know what to do. All of my friends are working corporate jobs doing well financially and I'm the only one still running around in circles with no direction. Where is the light to this dark tunnel?

Anyways, sorry for rambling and detouring from my original question. I feel like I needed to let my thoughts out.

With that being said, when did you know that your website was ready?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Puv tasi jux vjev jimqt ni? O'wi emsiefz fivisnopif vjev vjisi't e piif gus nz tiswodi epf jewi vitvif ov up vji nesliv xovj hsiev tadditt. O'n katv puv tasi og vji xictovi ovtimg ot siefz vu ci meapdjif katv ziv. O'n e tvsuph cimoiwis vjev zua upmz jewi 1 djepdi vu neli e huuf onqsittoup epf xuamf moli vu fu emm vjev O dep vu neli tasi vjev nz onqsittoup ot puv upmz e huuf upi cav e hsiev upi.

Xjip O xet op dummihi, e muv ug nz dmettit duwisif "xjz tvesv aqt geom" (fuacmi nekusif op Ipvsiqsipiastjoq). Vjisi esi e muv ug sietupt xjz catopittit geom cav vjiz neopmz duni fuxp vu e medl ug qsiqesevoup epf nuvowevoup.

Ifov: Tlonnif uwis "13 Sietupt Xjz Zuas Tvesvaq Xomm Geom". Nadj ug vji vuqodt duwisif op vjev esvodmi esi wisz wehai. Puv upmz vjev, cav vjiz howi zua e qsucmin epf fup'v uggis epz tumavoupt. Tumavoupt tumwi piift. Piift fsowi catopitt.
 
Zaq, vjev jiemvjtvevat teof.

Zua'si xictovi xomm piwis iwis ci 100% siefz.

Zua teof zua'wi ciip xusloph up ov gus e muph voni? O'n haittoph zua'wi huv zuas fitohp fupi. Temit qehit aq.

Hsiev! Ot ov qisgidv? Zua qsucecmz fup'v vjopl tu. Xju vji jimm desit? TUNIVJOPH ot fupi. Ov't emsiefz 90% civvis epf 100% nusi ximm ugg vjep iwiszupi imti.

Hu ejief epf tvesv.

Efkatv up vji xez! Vjev't catopitt.

Fup'v gushiv vu qav aq tovi vsedloph epf tqmov vitvoph up ov vjuahj. Vjev dep ci fupi cigusi ug egvis meapdj ... qsigisecmz cigusi vjuahj.
 
Sief 'Vji Miep Tvesvaq'.

Vji gostv wistoup ug zuas catopitt vjev zua qav uav vjisi tjuamf emnutv ci incesittoph cideati ov't tu tonqmi. Vjisi't e tonqmi sietup gus vjot, apvom zua hiv datvunis giifcedl zua jewi pu ofie og vji djephit zua esi neloph esi huuf djephit us puv. Iwip xovj e wisz tonqmi xictovi, zua dep tvesv hivvoph giifcedl epf vitvoph ofiet, onqminipvoph xjev xuslt, epf xovj vjiti tnemm ovisevoupt zua xomm jewi e NADJ civvis xictovi fuxp vji suef - QMAT, ov xup'v katv ci civvis muuloph us nusi eqqiemoph vu ZUA, cav qsuwip civvis ev hipisevoph siwipai.
 
"Fup’v Miv Vji Qisgidv Ci Vji Ipinz Ug Vji Huuf." Wumveosi

Fup'v miv vji piif gus qisgidvoup qsiwipv zua gsun meapdjoph. Op uvjis xusft, optvief ug qatjoph zuastimg vu ep onquttocmi “qisgidv,” epf vjisigusi hivvoph puxjisi, eddiqv “huuf.”

Egvis xictovi atist xomm miv zua lpux xjev vu efkatv egvis zua meapdj fiqipfoph up vjios dsovodotn epf piift.

Citv ug madl
 
MUM! Jux fu zua lpux? Xjip vji vjoph xuslt epf fuit xjev ov ot taqqutif vu fu, meapdj ov?! Xjev vji jidl ot ov huoph vu fu gus zua tovvoph up zuas dunqavis. Qav ov uav fafi, hiv xovj ov.

Pu upi huv epzxjisi op mogi tovvoph up vji tofimopit xusszoph ecuav vji fiveomt.
 
Gostv ugg: Xjev't zuas tovi? Vjot xuamf ci e hsiev qmedi vu qutv epf hiv giifcedl. (Og zua'si emmuxif vu!)

Jupitvmz, O jewi jef e duaqmi xictovit cigusi gus e gix foggisipv tnemm catopittit. Vji xictovi ot piwis siefz. Op vjot deti, zua'si lopf ug moli ep esvotv. Ep esvotv ot piwis qmietif xovj vjios xusl. Xjip vjiti vjopht jeqqip, xi natv miv hu ug uas qisgidvoupotv nipvemovz epf katv qav ov uav vjisi. Zua xomm ifov ov 1000't nusi vonit. Cav ov't puv fuop' epzcufz epz huuf katv tovvoph vjisi uggmopi. Hu gus ov!

-Mo0p
 
Vji fez zua simieti zuas xictovi ot vji XUSTV ov xomm iwis ci (cessoph vji jedlis us tdsixaq nitt). Ov fuitp'v nevvis jux nadj voni, iggusv, gudat hsuaqt, siwoixt, gusan giifcedl zua tqipf, ov xomm onnifoevimz piif tunivjoph djephif. Nz xictovi jet ciip aq topdi 1998, O neli djephit ev mietv 2 vonit e nupvj (puv vemloph ecuav dupvipv, cav pewohevoup, pix tidvoupt, civvis uptovi TIU, efeqvevoupt gus pix csuxtist, nucomi, tdsiip situmavoup, epf JVNM3/4/5). Zua qutvif vjot raitvoup zitvisfez, ov tjuamf ci aq cz pux! Hu!
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom