The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

How do you get 2M subscribers on an Ants channel?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Marketing, social media, advertising

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I've wanted to post this video for a while now. Ants Canada is a channel on Youtube about a guy's ant and insect kingdom. You may think that you'd never watch a channel about ants, but look at this opening segment about his new termite kingdom and let me know if you ended up watching most of the video or not. :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5hGfCl_4IM

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MetalGear

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 24, 2017
Narnia
  • I'm impressed by the enthusiasm and production
  • Dramatic and comedic score and all
  • This guy is passionate and alive inside

SquatchMan

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Dec 27, 2016
Nowhere
I've wanted to post this video for a while now. Ants Canada is a channel on Youtube about a guy's ant and insect kingdom. You may think that you'd never watch a channel about ants, but look at this opening segment about his new termite kingdom and let me know if you ended up watching most of the video or not. :)

I love watching ant videos on YouTube. My ex always thought it was weird.

Thanks for the new channel.

DVU

In Progress
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
Those are some amazing storytelling skills.

D

DeletedUser0287

I have watched several of this guys video. Yeah his storytelling is 10/10

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Watched and enjoyed!

He makes the science compelling and into an adventure. I admire his ability to make the audience feel an immediate inclusion in the AC 'family' and desire to stay for the outcomes.

** I had never heard of the Ants channel. For a brief moment after reading the thread name, I thought I might need to search an 'Ants' acronym (turned a few shades of red when I had to do that for a book suggestion with bbw and google promptly explained):blush:**

His fan quotes are also used well and add to the appeal; endearing and keeping the followers laughing and engaged.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Hey, @Fox! Kudos on your course and all the free content that you have released on your YouTube...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.