The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How Do I Rewire and Reprogram My Mind?

Anything related to matters of the mind

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
I need the help of all you successful fastlaners.

How do I eradicate doubt and limiting beliefs?

How do I ensure that my thoughts serve me rather than try to go against me?

I know I got it in me, I have everything it takes. I was born to be successful.

But, sometimes thoughts, habits, and emotions get the best of me.

What are some practical solutions to all this?

I am my own worst enemy. There is no obstacle, and I mean literally none, other than myself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

FreshStart87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jun 28, 2013
New Jersey
I think @AndrewNC has plenty of posts on this. Im in the same boat, my mindset is at its tipping point between fastlane and slow lane. Just being in this forum hours a day really helps. I've also met a fastlaner that I pay attention too. Their words, actions, and just the abundance in their mindset. I think a lot of this comes down to abundance. Do you have the abundant nature to create for others? Do you invest your money or are you scared to lose it all? Are you scared that you will fail and all your time is wasted? Or Did you fail and learn something for the next battle? It comes down to questions in my opinion and the quality of your answers? Your self worth.

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
I think @AndrewNC has plenty of posts on this. Im in the same boat, my mindset is at its tipping point between fastlane and slow lane. Just being in this forum hours a day really helps. I've also met a fastlaner that I pay attention too. Their words, actions, and just the abundance in their mindset. I think a lot of this comes down to abundance. Do you have the abundant nature to create for others? Do you invest your money or are you scared to lose it all? Are you scared that you will fail and all your time is wasted? Or Did you fail and learn something for the next battle? It comes down to questions in my opinion and the quality of your answers? Your self worth.
Logic, reason, and intuition tells me that fear and doubt is irrational and serves no purpose (in most cases). Yet it is something that we all have to face.

It's impossible to eradicate fear and doubt, but there are ways to conquer it. I just don't know how.

People will say taking action is the best medicine for this problem. But I've taken risk and nerve inducing actions on a consistent basis my entire life and fear and doubt still sometimes get the best of me.

It really all is belief man, we are the only thing that is holding ourselves back. There is no greater power than assuming responsibility over your whole life, but that power can consume you if you don't learn how to harness it.

Eric L

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Nov 9, 2015
Nairobi
you should check out these two books "one small step can change your life:the kaizen way" and "mini habits" ,they explain why and how taking extremely small steps towards your goal consistently bypasses fear and doubt,this method really helped me out

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Copper wire and needle nose pliers.... or @AndrewNC

Just got off a call with the OP...the pliers did the job.

Im in the same boat

I attached one of my PDFs from one of my courses which will help with the others who are in need of help.

The emotional release technique uses the example of stress. But for doubts, fears, and other things - just replace the wording and it'll help.

Keep in mind these just remove the blockages that make people hesitate to take action. Mindset doesn't get you the results, but it sure makes taking that first step a lot easier.

Attachments

• overcome-stress-and-anxiety.pdf
    487.5 KB · Views: 37

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Just got off a call with the OP...the pliers did the job.

I attached one of my PDFs from one of my courses which will help with the others who are in need of help.

The emotional release technique uses the example of stress. But for doubts, fears, and other things - just replace the wording and it'll help.

Keep in mind these just remove the blockages that make people hesitate to take action. Mindset doesn't get you the results, but it sure makes taking that first step a lot easier.

thanks @AndrewNC for this resource.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.