The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
G

Guest931Xfjyx

And you think this is different than what we are trying to help you achieve?

STOP. Back up. Re-read that sentence. Think about it.
Yes I do. @Choate was the only person I've seen actually listen to me wanting my clients to be entirely online. In the beginning of 2021 I was open to in-person training and then my opinion quickly changed. There's too many pages for anyone to read through and realize that though.

Even if we do crack through this dude's diamond skull
This was funny I'll admit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
But here, let me answer your question more succinctly:
Yes.
That is a solid start.

Yes I do. @Choate was the only person I've seen actually listen to me wanting my clients to be entirely online. In the beginning of 2021 I was open to in-person training and then my opinion quickly changed. There's too many pages for anyone to read through and realize that though.
And 12 pages into this thread, you think we do not want you to achieve your goal?

Actually, you know that we do.

You just have a hangup. You don't agree that you might need to do things you don't want to do / don't think that will work to achieve your goal. Don't want to do what needs to be done to achieve your goal. The path has to be exactly the way you see it or the way one dude txt messaged you (because it supports your belief) that that was the way to do it. With all the brains on this forum, your way is the only way you are willing to go. And you would rather it take 64 years, or potentially never happen, than to try a bunch of things that are outside of your comfort zone. You are uncomfortable being uncomfortable and are unwilling to be uncomfortable, even for a short period, to achieve your goals. You will put it off as long as needed in the HOPE that you can have it the easy way.

That about sum it up?

G

Guest931Xfjyx

That is a solid start.

And 12 pages into this thread, you think we do not want you to achieve your goal?

Actually, you know that we do.

You just have a hangup. You don't agree that you might need to do things you don't want to do / don't think that will work to achieve your goal. Don't want to do what needs to be done to achieve your goal. The path has to be exactly the way you see it or the way one dude txt messaged you (because it supports your belief) that that was the way to do it. With all the brains on this forum, your way is the only way you are willing to go. And you would rather it take 64 years, or potentially never happen, than to try a bunch of things that are outside of your comfort zone. You are uncomfortable being uncomfortable and are unwilling to be uncomfortable, even for a short period, to achieve your goals. You will put it off as long as needed in the HOPE that you can have it the easy way.

That about sum it up?

So again, the answer is no? You have no relevant advice on how to find online clients?

It doesn't seem like you do. Which I don't blame you. I don't either.

I can completely see how to get in-person clients and I bet I could. But yeah... I'm stubborn and selfish and have a diamond skull so I just wont do that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I own the domain name for my first and last name.

I could very easily code myself a landing page. Make the entire page an offer for online personal coaching. I could showcase that I'm in shape, that I have a certification, and hell maybe I could even wring together a testimonial or two of people I've helped in the past.

I could add a buy now button for immediate check-out.

Now here's the rub... here's the huge gigantic fly-infested whopping issue with this...

Were I to pay for traffic to this website, do you think the money I put into the advertising would result in a positive cashflow by bringing me sufficient customers to justify the money spent on advertising?

Because personally... I don't.

I think I could put down $10, $100, $1000, and $10000 and hell I might get a few clients -- but certainly not enough to justify such an expense. It'd be a net negative.

So... with that assumed... why in the hell am I not taking action and starting right now and go-go-go-go?!

Why? Not because I'm scared or I just like to talk-talk-talk.

It's because I find it foolish.

Building an audience on social media is free. It takes time but it's free. Costless advertising.

Do you understand where I'm coming from? How do I grow my social media and use that as a means to drive traffic? Help me there. This yelling go-go-go-go towards something I don't want to do is yelling at a brick-wall. MJ is right about that. I'm not going to do things that way.

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 10, 2022
I just saw Elon reading this discussion. I wonder where he is now:(

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK

And what I wrote here...?

G

Guest931Xfjyx

I've never heard of Podia, and I wouldn't want a third-party to take any profits between myself and a customer unless it's something like paypal.

About the Youtube videos, I intend on it. I guess you can call me out there though. It is a case of "someday" but I'm really convinced I have a timeline for it. (After I compete and am actually a SHW bodybuilder in 2~ years).

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
So again, the answer is no? You have no relevant advice on how to find online clients?

So... with that assumed... why in the hell am I not taking action and starting right now and go-go-go-go?!

Why? Not because I'm scared or I just like to talk-talk-talk.

It's because I find it foolish.

Building an audience on social media is free. It takes time but it's free. Costless advertising.

Do you understand where I'm coming from? How do I grow my social media and use that as a means to drive traffic? Help me there. This yelling go-go-go-go towards something I don't want to do is yelling at a brick-wall. MJ is right about that. I'm not going to do things that way.
Is there something harder than diamond?
I / we / and this community could have your business up and going in less than 6 months. Been done many times before. Only thing in the way is you.

I'm going to rephrase your reply above that is below the line --------
I, @JLE , am unwilling to do what makes me uncomfortable. I am unwilling to put myself out there unless the outcome is guaranteed. I will not do what it takes to achieve my goal. I will continue to passively hope I can find the comfortable way. Because it is not important enough to me to be uncomfortable. Even for a short period.

And THIS. @JLE , is why you fail.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
For those coming behind and reading this thread, does anyone really think that if he put his heart and soul into whatever was needed to make this happen, that he would still be a security guard in 6 months?

These are the people I feel for .... the answer is so simple. Yet they refuse to help themselves.

It is Oct 31, 2023. Years from now if you are reading this, hit reply. Let me know if we saved one soul from this sad existence of hope and waiting. Don't be this guy.

Get help, get advice, follow it, try it, fail. Rebuild and pivot. Do not be stopped. Be undeniable. Build an amazing future and then come back and help others do the same!

Good luck @JLE . If you ever feel a remote crack in that diamond skull and want to do a call to get some real actionable steps, week by week, to build this easily achievable dream. hit me up.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
I've never heard of Podia, and I wouldn't want a third-party to take any profits between myself and a customer unless it's something like paypal.

About the Youtube videos, I intend on it. I guess you can call me out there though. It is a case of "someday" but I'm really convinced I have a timeline for it. (After I compete and am actually a SHW bodybuilder in 2~ years).

Podia is free with 8% fees
When you have some clients you can use the paid plan, $33/mo with no transaction fees (aside from stripe/paypal)

The point isn't that you specifically use Podia, but you had a nice simple model to get going with and a place you can start leveraging your knowledge with clients, with the cost of a marketplace thread.

Posts here > Marketplace thread > Podia/Platform > Your clients

Even if you don't use the Marketplace thread, the platform gives you a way to build paying clients with a closed community that you can link to from your IG.

If I had to "start over" with teaching people to fund my passion, I would:
  1. Do what I recommended in this thread. Help people on FLF, move them to your platform via your marketplace thread
  2. As you help people and start getting clients, start figuring out what they all tend to struggle with, common problems, whether it's psychological, training, dieting, all of the above. You can write a weekly/monthly post/video for your private community on the topic to see if people understand you, answer their questions etc
  3. After 6-12 months, use that info to create a product of some sort that you can sell cheap. E.g. a book
  4. Sell that using paid ads and promote your coaching to those people
Why make "organic content", when you can make products and sales?

Lou7

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Aug 10, 2023
charge 99 dollars a month for training programs and focus on building an aweosme instagram (100k plus followers). Invest on an iphone for video.

a friend of mine in brazil is making the same as directors and VPs with this method. He has 300 hundred clients

G

Guest931Xfjyx

Good luck @JLE . If you ever feel a remote crack in that diamond skull and want to do a call to get some real actionable steps, week by week, to build this easily achievable dream. hit me up.
Realistically I don't think there is a way to convert in-person clients into online clients and so this goal of sitting around in my underwear at home whilst collecting $300 a day could never be realized as I'd be building the wrong business model from the get-go.

If you could explain to me how that transition could eventually be made through whatever advice you have, perhaps then I'd be willing to take action.

But yeah no, I don't wish to "take action" in a way you see fit as I don't want to wind up stuck with a business I don't want to do that is taking up all of my free time. Even if it technically makes me money as a personal trainer.

It's not online. It breaks the Time commandment of CENTS.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I like this idea, under the one caveat that most personal trainers don't make minimum wage. It depends on the gym but I'm pretty confident you wouldn't be promised a full 40 hours nor a clientele. The turnover rate for personal trainers is remarkably high just for this reason.

For the time being I'm gonna continue on with Security. I will use my free-time as a Security guard to study for my Computer Programming diploma. I start classes on November 1st, which is just in 2 days. I'll attempt to maintain the job I presently have without getting fired due to prioritizing studies over the job I was hired for. This is how I'm going to work full-time and go to school full-time. I couldn't do such if I were to start working as a personal trainer, plus, I've already accepted the student loan to begin the Computer Programming program. This is happening.

After the 2 year Computer Programming program is over I'm hoping (yes hoping) the programming job market has improved and I can get a job in development. I'm aiming towards being a Java developer.

In the meantime I'm going to continue improving myself as a bodybuilder and my reputation/following as a bodybuilder. I'm confident I'll eventually have a side-income through that. I currently have 200 followers as of this morning on Instagram. I had 123 followers just 3 days ago.

Anyhow... For now I choose the slowlane, and hopefully a well paying job (under my standards) as a Computer Programmer in 2 years time, and an eventual side-income as a bodybuilder/online trainer once I'm ready for it (and that I'm confident I will achieve if I'm to go about it the way in which I like and under the time-constraint I want).
Judging from what you have written you are clearly a very smart individual with strong drive (no easy feat to have that kind of discipline as a bodybuilder).

I think you understand very well that you are moving into a jack of all trade path and 2 years later you will be a slightly better body builder, passed your computing program with somewhat limited knowledge of the relevant application, and you need to figure out a way to pay your student debt.

And maybe a few k more fans on your instalgram.

And that’s an optimistic scenario considering you are doing it all these outside the hours of your full time job.

I think psychologically you are trying to escape from making hard decisions to cut off things in your life to focus on 1-2 things. I think you need to talk to yourself to find out who you are as a person and what your overall life goal is.

You don’t truly know what you want unless you clearly know what you are willing to sacrifice and give up on.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

I think psychologically you are trying to escape from making hard decisions to cut off things in your life to focus on 1-2 things. I think you need to talk to yourself to find out who you are as a person and what your overall life goal is.

You don’t truly know what you want unless you clearly know what you are willing to sacrifice and give up on.

I answered this for you already but I'll answer it again.

Here was my initial answer in response to your comment:
There’s 2 goals.

1. Become a competitive HW/SHW bodybuilder
2. Go to school for programming and get a job as a full-time programmer after graduation

And my goals are still the same.

Ultimately... All I want...

Is to:
1. Become a competitive HW/SHW bodybuilder.
2. Make a good living doing something sedentary, right now, I'm trying programming...

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I answered this for you already but I'll answer it again.

Here was my initial answer in response to your comment:

And my goals are still the same.

Ultimately... All I want...

Is to:
1. Become a competitive HW/SHW bodybuilder.
2. Make a good living doing something sedentary, right now, I'm trying programming...
You have 24 hours a day. And you take away the sleeping hours and time spent on working as a security officer, you will try to compete and train as a bodybuilder while finishing a two year computing program using the remaining time.

And after two years, assuming your cashflow from job income and personal expense is net zero, your personal finance balance sheet is down with a student debt.

Is my calculation correct?

G

Guest931Xfjyx

You have 24 hours a day. And you take away the sleeping hours and time spent on working as a security officer, you will try to compete and train as a bodybuilder while finishing a two year computing program using the remaining time.

And after two years, assuming your cashflow from job income and personal expense is net zero, your personal finance balance sheet is down with a student debt.

Is my calculation correct?
You do understand I'm at work replying to your every forum post right now, yes?

Additionally, yes. I would take on debt. This is my first time being in debt ever in my life.

I needed to do something. I couldn't keep on the path I had been. It's not that I wish to have to go to school and work at a dead-end job at the same time. It's that I needed a way out. This is my attempt at a better life.

And I'm hoping (yes the word hoping) I can get a career in computer programming as it'd be sedentary and closer to the dream of sitting around on my a$$ and collecting an income in my underwear; plus it'd hopefully pay more and afford me a car, vacations with my wife, a better lifestyle, more savings. All of that.

As a side-income I could begin taking online clients as a bodybuilder as long as I maintain that hobby, which I intend to.

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
@JLE
You have some followers on Instagram now right? Have you considered trying to help them in a more personal way?

Maybe for example, posting a post that asks something like:

"Has anyone got any questions about bodybuilding, strength, nutrition that they want answered? If so, reply to this Instagram post and at the end of the week I will choose 3 - 5 questions and post an Instagram post to answer each one."

It seems to me that this would be free and the worst case scenario would be that everyone says "no".

This might start to give you some ideas for more content if many questions are similar for example, even if you don't answer them. Say like loads of people asked "how do you get the confidence to go to a gym for the first time?" then you would know that posts around building confidence would likely be well received by your followers.

You may also find that interaction creates more value than just pure posting and so this may increase the rate at which people like your posts or recommend you to other people.

You could even just ask them straight out, "what do you think of online training?", "have any of you ever considered buying online training?" What's the worst case scenario; either everyone says no or no-one responds. In which case you could try asking again in say 6 - 12 months time.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Nothing against you, but your mindset is dreadful and you're full of limiting beliefs.

Instead of rebelling because of your ego, get EXCITED that people are pointing out the reasons behind your failures.

I agree you don't need credentials. I promise I have tried this route.

It's very easily said. Not easily done.

Nonetheless great job on your accomplishment. I personally do not need a degree but I think it would drastically improve my chances of employment in the field.
He literally laid it all out for you. You could've DM'd him and asked for more info on how you can replicate that yourself, etc. But instead, you replied with this:

I agree you don't need credentials. I promise I have tried this route.
"I agree that this is possible but I automatically disqualify myself from believing I could personally make this happen. I promise I haven't done jack shit to confirm this, but it's what I think. I absolutely fail to see the big picture here and perceive this as an argument rather than you helping me."

It's very easily said. Not easily done.
"This could never happen to me. Perhaps because I don't believe in myself... No, that can't be it. Anyway, I'll just reply back with an idiom that sounds clever"

Realistically I don't think there is a way to convert in-person clients into online clients and so this goal of sitting around in my underwear at home whilst collecting $300 a day could never be realized as I'd be building the wrong business model from the get-go.

If you could explain to me how that transition could eventually be made through whatever advice you have, perhaps then I'd be willing to take action.

But yeah no, I don't wish to "take action" in a way you see fit as I don't want to wind up stuck with a business I don't want to do that is taking up all of my free time. Even if it technically makes me money as a personal trainer.

It's not online. It breaks the Time commandment of CENTS.

He's literally offering you to get on a call so he can help you live the life you want to live. And you're still pulling excuses out of your a$$.

A few years ago when I was broke and failing all the time, a guy here on the forum made me a similar as he did to you... I felt extremely grateful and lucky to get on a call with him. And I, unquestionably thanks to his help and guidance, soon hit a breakthrough.

So I think deep down you want to be miserable and would rather fantasize about the life you "could" have rather than actually going for it.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

Nothing against you, but your mindset is dreadful and you're full of limiting beliefs.

Instead of rebelling because of your ego, get EXCITED that people are pointing out the reasons behind your failures.

He literally laid it all out for you. You could've DM'd him and asked for more info on how you can replicate that yourself, etc. But instead, you replied with this:

"I agree that this is possible but I automatically disqualify myself from believing I could personally make this happen. I promise I haven't done jack shit to confirm this, but it's what I think. I absolutely fail to see the big picture here and perceive this as an argument rather than you helping me.

"This could never happen to me. Perhaps because I don't believe in myself... No, that can't be it. Anyway, I'll just reply back with an idiom that comes to mind."

For the first part, I'm literally going to school for computer programming. My first class is tomorrow. I gave up trying to find the career without a diploma, but clearly I haven't given up entirely.

He's literally offering you to get on a call so he can help you live the life you want to live. And you're still pulling excuses out of your a$$.

A few years ago when I was broke and failing all the time, a guy here on the forum made me a similar as he did to you... I felt extremely grateful and lucky to get on a call with him. And I, unquestionably thanks to his help and guidance, soon hit a breakthrough.

So I think deep down you want to be miserable and would rather fantasize about the life you "could" have rather than actually going for it.

For this second part, I've already got on a phone call with ZCP before. Plus I've already laid out the plan that I intend to execute. You must have missed the context or simply ignored the context of my plan, like everyone else, and so yeah gonna ignore your input in retribution.

If you don't know what I'm referring to, then my point is proven.

Scroll back to when I said "yes." in response to ZCP's question. It was less than a page ago.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
You do understand I'm at work replying to your every forum post right now, yes?

Additionally, yes. I would take on debt. This is my first time being in debt ever in my life.

I needed to do something. I couldn't keep on the path I had been. It's not that I wish to have to go to school and work at a dead-end job at the same time. It's that I needed a way out. This is my attempt at a better life.

And I'm hoping (yes the word hoping) I can get a career in computer programming as it'd be sedentary and closer to the dream of sitting around on my a$$ and collecting an income in my underwear; plus it'd hopefully pay more and afford me a car, vacations with my wife, a better lifestyle, more savings. All of that.

As a side-income I could begin taking online clients as a bodybuilder as long as I maintain that hobby, which I intend to.
Actions speak louder than words. And the fact that you are spending time and getting into debt into a computer program is that deep down in your heart you do not believe that you can make meaningful financial impact on your life from bodybuilding.

The talk about the “potential side-income” Is just a psychological justification to your heavy time commitment into competitive bodybuilding.

You brains tells you that bodybuilding cannot make money. Your heart tells you that you cannot give up bodybuilding because that’s your passion. You are in agony.

Nobody can resolve the issue for you except yourself.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
For the first part, I'm literally going to school for computer programming. My first class is tomorrow. I gave up trying to find the career without a diploma, but clearly I haven't given up entirely.

OK.

For this second part, I've already got on a phone call with ZCP before. Plus I've already laid out the plan that I intend to execute. You must have missed the context or simply ignored the context of my plan, like everyone else, and so yeah gonna ignore your input in retribution.

If you don't know what I'm referring to, then my point is proven.

I think your plans are based on vague, wishful thinking. You have to think about what you're going to do in the next 7 days rather than 2-3 years from now.

I have a client in the same space whose physique is nothing special (and I'm 99% sure he's chemically enhanced, meaning he wouldn't even be average-looking in the gym if he was natural) and I'm making him 5 figures/m with 10 minutes of work every other day.

He's probably making 30-40K/m in total from all sales channels.

I only started working with him recently but a few months ago he was running this business with just one other guy, now they've hired at least 3 other coaches and 10 other people to get on calls with his leads.

They've got a landing page + FB Ads running and a Calendly link to book a call.

So...

Let's say you get that insane physique you're after... Do you think you'll magically know how to set up a funnel and PPC ads get killer ROAS from the start?

Or are you deluded into thinking your Instagram following will do the heavy work? My client has 80K followers and we live in a small country where supposedly a lot of people know him, and yet he's had like 2 people pay him for coaching from his Instagram.

It's inevitable you're going to fail with your current priorities man.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

Actions speak louder than words. And the fact that you are spending time and getting into debt into a computer program is that deep down in your heart you do not believe that you can make meaningful financial impact on your life from bodybuilding.

The talk about the “potential side-income” Is just a psychological justification to your heavy time commitment into competitive bodybuilding.

You brains tells you that bodybuilding cannot make money. Your heart tells you that you cannot give up bodybuilding because that’s your passion. You are in agony.

Nobody can resolve the issue for you except yourself.
I don't agree. But alright.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

OK.

I think your plans are based on vague, wishful thinking. You have to think about what you're going to do in the next 7 days rather than 2-3 from now.

I have a client whose physique is nothing special (and I'm 99% sure he's chemically enhanced, so he wouldn't even be average in the gym if he was natural) and I'm making him 5 figures/m with 10 minutes of work every other day. He's probably making 30-40K/m in total.

I only started working with him recently but a few months ago he was running this business with just one other guy, now they've hired at least 3 other coaches and 10 other people to get on calls with his leads. They've got a landing page + FB Ads running and a Calendly link to book a call.

Let's say you get that insane physique you're after... Do you think you'll magically know how to set up a funnel and PPC ads get killer ROAS from the start?

Or are you deluded into thinking your Instagram following will do the heavy work? My client has 80K followers and we live in a small country where supposedly a lot of people know him, and yet he's had like 2 people pay him for coaching from his Instagram.

It's inevitable you're going to fail with your current priorities man.
Most bodybuilding coaches don't even have landing pages or funnels. The one coach I know of that makes over a million a year gets the majority of his clients through a local gym and through his Instagram page. He gets every new prospect on a phone call and charges them for 4 months of coaching upfront at $1000 for those first 4 months.

If anything, I think you're overcomplicating it.

It's not hard. But yes, it takes time.

Get eyes. Make an offer. Have a few of them interested. Convert to sale.

10 clients priced at $200 a month for a year is $24000 a year and would replace a minimum wage job. Just 10 clients.

Sounds pretty feasible to me.

Do you think you'll magically know how to set up a funnel and PPC ads get killer ROAS from the start?

Also, to answer this question -- yes.

Even though it's not even necessary...

I can link multiple bodybuilders that make 6 figures from their Instagram alone without even owning a website and that have under 50k followers.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I removed the EXECUTION prefix on this thread (there is zero execution here) and tried to replace it with EXCUSES, but there is no such prefix. Perhaps I should create one.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Told myself I would stay out of this thread for a while. It's like a car crash you just cannot look away from......
For this second part, I've already got on a phone call with ZCP before.

Yep, we talked Feb 8th. We worked on your 'why'. I had offered to be your first paying client. You got another client to train, they paid you, and you started executing. SO I can motivate / help / direct you to progress toward achieving your goal. Then you stopped.

Maybe you get your stubborn a$$ out of your own way and we setup a call with a couple of us and you try it our way for 13 weeks? Weekly 20 minute call. Scoreboard, status of commitments, new commitments. All to progress toward your goal.

@BlackMagician would kill for this much attention. Don't turn your back on it @JLE

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
I removed the EXECUTION prefix on this thread (there is zero execution here) and tried to replace it with EXCUSES, but there is no such prefix. Perhaps I should create one.
maybe a simple retitle

How Do I MAKE EXCUSES to NOT Scale My Personal Training Business Significantly?

G

Guest931Xfjyx

I'd be honored.

----

In the meantime I'll keep coming back intermittently so you all can follow along with my trainwreck.

Maybe I'll land upon someday.

Then again, maybe not.

I'm gonna keep following the plan I've already delineated.

Which was:
1. Continue to build myself as a bodybuilder
2. Continue to build a following on Instagram as a bodybuilder
3. Start school as a computer programmer and get a degree and job in a relevant field as such
4. Put myself on Youtube making educational bodybuilding content once 1 & 2 sufficient
5. THEN, start offering online bodybuilding coaching, once I'm well prepared

This will take time. You all can doubt and berate me for years to come. I'll still be here.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

Then you stopped.
I stopped?

I'm right here.

What did I stop? Please clarify that.

Maybe you get your stubborn a$$ out of your own way and we setup a call with a couple of us and you try it our way for 13 weeks? Weekly 20 minute call. Scoreboard, status of commitments, new commitments. All to progress toward your goal.

Could you clarify what your way would be?

I'm not fully against this. I do want the help. I want success in this domain.

It's just I don't think you can help me in a way I'd like to live my life. That's my completely honest answer.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
this is where we were Feb 10, 2023 ....
from @JLE

1698775746620.png

...... you are underestimating the power of small wins. as a bodybuilder, that is surprising.

G

Guest931Xfjyx

this is where we were Feb 10, 2023 ....
from @JLE

View attachment 52190

...... you are underestimating the power of small wins. as a bodybuilder, that is surprising.
I know who that client is. I suspect he still reads this thread. Plus, I think he actually follows me on Instagram considering I divulged my real name with him.

I did appreciate your help. I still do as I'm still here replying...

I have never quit.

Maybe you can freshen my memory, what did I quit? What did I stop? What was the next step I was supposed to take and never did?

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I know who that client is. I suspect he still reads this thread. Plus, I think he actually follows me on Instagram considering I divulged my real name with him.

I did appreciate your help. I still do as I'm still here replying...

I have never quit.

Maybe you can freshen my memory, what did I quit? What did I stop? What was the next step I was supposed to take and never did?

Goodness.

Did you get another paying client?

Who is being dense now?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads