- Joined
- Dec 8, 2018
- Messages
- 56
Rep Bank
$380
$380
User Power: 41%
All,
We provide SaaS apps with laser focus in one niche platform and have 2 certified apps on the Product Store.
Without any advertisement, we have about 20 download/requests from corporate clients in 5 months.
Some client names are really big. Apps are free at this moment but we are working for Pro versions.
Challenges I am facing :
1) Some clients request download and after approvals - never download. Even after instructions emails, they don't.
I offered webinars but they still won't join.
2) Clients who downloaded did not report any feedback or data for us to improve.
Since I am also busy with day time Projects also
I am thinking to hire a Technical Business Developer who:
1) Will understand the apps
2) Will call clients or schedule 1-1 sessions to help them
3) Is ideally in US /Technically strong ( he won't have to code though)
Is my approach correct? Besides upwork what are my sources to find someone good?
We provide SaaS apps with laser focus in one niche platform and have 2 certified apps on the Product Store.
Without any advertisement, we have about 20 download/requests from corporate clients in 5 months.
Some client names are really big. Apps are free at this moment but we are working for Pro versions.
Challenges I am facing :
1) Some clients request download and after approvals - never download. Even after instructions emails, they don't.
I offered webinars but they still won't join.
2) Clients who downloaded did not report any feedback or data for us to improve.
Since I am also busy with day time Projects also
I am thinking to hire a Technical Business Developer who:
1) Will understand the apps
2) Will call clients or schedule 1-1 sessions to help them
3) Is ideally in US /Technically strong ( he won't have to code though)
Is my approach correct? Besides upwork what are my sources to find someone good?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
