Currently I'm working as web developer for $1500 per month. Besides that I earn about $200 from stock per month on average, and $200 passively from my websites. My expense is only $300 per month. I'm married and have one kid. My target is to earn 30% per year from stocks. I'm doing Warren Buffet way. I'm already up 15% this year. My stock position is 20k.
Any ideas how can I impove this? With this condition, I basically can retire in 3 years, assuming if my cost is still the same. I basically have 2 hours at night to do something useful
Any ideas how can I impove this? With this condition, I basically can retire in 3 years, assuming if my cost is still the same. I basically have 2 hours at night to do something useful
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
