The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How can I help this person make money on Instagram?

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Johanna

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 26, 2018
Sweden
Hey guys!

There are so many brilliant minds in here, so I figured you might be able to help me brainstorm here.

So, just to get an understanding of the situation...

I recently got to know a person who has an Instagram account with 40k+ VERY engaged followers in the animal community. He posts funny pictures or movies of his animals and they have become quite the "celebrities". The animals are a rare breed and have won several animal shows worldwide. His followers know him and the animals by name.

This is our problem:

I've been learning how to make websites and will be doing it full-time in a couple of months, thanks to Fox on this forum who inspired me with his thread/web course!

So I offered this person to make him a website for free, since he really doesn't know anything about these kind of things. We started talking and we both agree that there is a huge opportunity here with such engaged followers. I want to help him monetize this somehow and I have some ideas, but maybe you have even better ones! I don't have Instagram myself so I'm not very familiar with what kind of opportunities are out there.

My solution

I'll be doing the website for free as agreed, but I could possibly charge a fee for helping him make money out of this (if we succeed) or take some kind of commission.

These are the ideas I have so far. I think the best solution would be where I'm able to do most of the work for him and then charge him for it, instead of him having to do/change/learn a lot of things. He doesn't have a lot of money so I will probably only be able to charge him if we succeed, and buying a lot of equipment is not possible.

Ideas:
  • Sell the photos they have as single pieces
  • Create a calendar with the photos
  • Sell products for animals on the website
  • Affiliate marketing on the Instagram page - not sure of my role in this solution though?
  • Help him start a Youtube channel

So, what are your thoughts? :)

Thanks everyone and have a great Friday!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.