The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Please Leave the Politics to CNN and FOX.
    Just a reminder that political topics/memes are prohibited, unless discussed within the realm of business and investment, for example, the impact the new Treasury Secretary might have with BTC. Please help keep the forum free of politics. (And I promise to do better myself!)
  • Join 60,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

How can I help this person make money on Instagram?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Johanna

PARKED
Feb 26, 2018
Sweden
Hey guys!

There are so many brilliant minds in here, so I figured you might be able to help me brainstorm here.

So, just to get an understanding of the situation...

I recently got to know a person who has an Instagram account with 40k+ VERY engaged followers in the animal community. He posts funny pictures or movies of his animals and they have become quite the "celebrities". The animals are a rare breed and have won several animal shows worldwide. His followers know him and the animals by name.

This is our problem:

I've been learning how to make websites and will be doing it full-time in a couple of months, thanks to Fox on this forum who inspired me with his thread/web course!

So I offered this person to make him a website for free, since he really doesn't know anything about these kind of things. We started talking and we both agree that there is a huge opportunity here with such engaged followers. I want to help him monetize this somehow and I have some ideas, but maybe you have even better ones! I don't have Instagram myself so I'm not very familiar with what kind of opportunities are out there.

My solution

I'll be doing the website for free as agreed, but I could possibly charge a fee for helping him make money out of this (if we succeed) or take some kind of commission.

These are the ideas I have so far. I think the best solution would be where I'm able to do most of the work for him and then charge him for it, instead of him having to do/change/learn a lot of things. He doesn't have a lot of money so I will probably only be able to charge him if we succeed, and buying a lot of equipment is not possible.

Ideas:
  • Sell the photos they have as single pieces
  • Create a calendar with the photos
  • Sell products for animals on the website
  • Affiliate marketing on the Instagram page - not sure of my role in this solution though?
  • Help him start a Youtube channel

So, what are your thoughts? :)

Thanks everyone and have a great Friday!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom