• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

How can I help this person make money on Instagram?

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by Johanna, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Johanna

Johanna PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $6
    Hey guys!

There are so many brilliant minds in here, so I figured you might be able to help me brainstorm here.

So, just to get an understanding of the situation...

I recently got to know a person who has an Instagram account with 40k+ VERY engaged followers in the animal community. He posts funny pictures or movies of his animals and they have become quite the "celebrities". The animals are a rare breed and have won several animal shows worldwide. His followers know him and the animals by name.

This is our problem:

I've been learning how to make websites and will be doing it full-time in a couple of months, thanks to Fox on this forum who inspired me with his thread/web course!

So I offered this person to make him a website for free, since he really doesn't know anything about these kind of things. We started talking and we both agree that there is a huge opportunity here with such engaged followers. I want to help him monetize this somehow and I have some ideas, but maybe you have even better ones! I don't have Instagram myself so I'm not very familiar with what kind of opportunities are out there.

My solution

I'll be doing the website for free as agreed, but I could possibly charge a fee for helping him make money out of this (if we succeed) or take some kind of commission.

These are the ideas I have so far. I think the best solution would be where I'm able to do most of the work for him and then charge him for it, instead of him having to do/change/learn a lot of things. He doesn't have a lot of money so I will probably only be able to charge him if we succeed, and buying a lot of equipment is not possible.

Ideas:
    • Sell the photos they have as single pieces
    • Create a calendar with the photos
    • Sell products for animals on the website
    • Affiliate marketing on the Instagram page - not sure of my role in this solution though?
    • Help him start a Youtube channel

So, what are your thoughts? :)

Thanks everyone and have a great Friday!

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.