- Joined
- Dec 12, 2013
- Messages
- 29
Rep Bank
$370
$370
User Power: 228%
I'm no longer in university and I don't work a job. Needless to say, I have a substantial amount of free time on my hands to do what I want.
There are so many aspects of my life that I want to build:
Some of the advice I've currently been given:
The only thing you should do is work on your startup, eat, exercise, and sleep.
You should give up on your hobbies if you're committed to succeeding with your startup.
Cheers for any advice given!
There are so many aspects of my life that I want to build:
- Bodybuilding (one of my goals is to put on weight and increase my muscle mass. This requires about 2 hours per day- which includes going to the gym and food preparation time.)
- Social skills/confidence (ideally I'd like to put time and effort into improving my social skills and building relationships with people. This requires reading books, watching video courses, and socializing with people. This can take 1-2 hours per day, with some days taking 3-4 hours.)
- Toastmasters/public speaking (I'm also looking to improve my public speaking. This can take around 2 hours per week.)
- Salsa dancing (this is a new skill I'm learning and am willing to put in time and effort to learn and improve. This, I imagine, would take around 1 hour per day.)
- Guitar/drums (these are instruments I already play, but I'm still looking to put in a couple hours per week to practice. 1 hour per day.).
Some of the advice I've currently been given:
The only thing you should do is work on your startup, eat, exercise, and sleep.
You should give up on your hobbies if you're committed to succeeding with your startup.
Cheers for any advice given!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
