The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

O/T: HEALTH Hot Seaweed Baths

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Tammyanne

Contributor
Summit Attendee
Jun 18, 2017
San Diego, CA
Hi fromIreland,

I am visiting Ireland and I happened to be yesterday a town called Enniscrone, Co, Siligo

I stopped in to Enniscrone Seaweed Baths..I did not know these existed..too funny, chatted a bit to learn about this, I did learn that this particular bath house has been around for 100 years, I guess the feeling of relaxation..with slimy seaweed as your friend :) I must say they also showed me the old wooden box your head is the only thing sticking out old fashion sauna.

I did not try it...luckily for me I kept my 25 euro which may be equivalent to 35 american dollars and because my friend says we have the seaweed woman her name is Sue Mackill naturally and after I spoke with her I went with my friend we gathered our own seaweed..and I had my first ever seaweed bath...which was quite warming, and if it put more iodine in to my body so be it :)

I can say it was, warming, relaxing my question has any one heard of this and has has anyone tried? If so your thoughts do you feel it was a positive experience or like many things you have to do it many times to get the full effect lol

I personally would take a good massage :) but hey try something once!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
LATE BIRTHDAY! I'm behind on everything this month, including getting promos out. Sorry, my bad...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock