• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

O/T: HEALTH Hot Seaweed Baths

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Tammyanne, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Tammyanne

Tammyanne Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $179
    Hi fromIreland,

I am visiting Ireland and I happened to be yesterday a town called Enniscrone, Co, Siligo

I stopped in to Enniscrone Seaweed Baths..I did not know these existed..too funny, chatted a bit to learn about this, I did learn that this particular bath house has been around for 100 years, I guess the feeling of relaxation..with slimy seaweed as your friend :) I must say they also showed me the old wooden box your head is the only thing sticking out old fashion sauna.

I did not try it...luckily for me I kept my 25 euro which may be equivalent to 35 american dollars and because my friend says we have the seaweed woman her name is Sue Mackill naturally and after I spoke with her I went with my friend we gathered our own seaweed..and I had my first ever seaweed bath...which was quite warming, and if it put more iodine in to my body so be it :)

I can say it was, warming, relaxing my question has any one heard of this and has has anyone tried? If so your thoughts do you feel it was a positive experience or like many things you have to do it many times to get the full effect lol

I personally would take a good massage :) but hey try something once!

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.