This is going to seem like a really stupid question. This is something that I can't figure out. Maybe I'm googling the wrong combo of words? Idk. Here it is:
I created 3 digital products for my site and I am building the sales page now. I have links to view examples, but I want to host the examples outside of my site. So when the user clicks the links, a pop-up will open and it shows the images.
Is there a place that will store the images forever? Like image-shark or something? Or do they only hold images for a temporary period of time?
And yes, I know that I can host the images on my own server.
Thanks!
I created 3 digital products for my site and I am building the sales page now. I have links to view examples, but I want to host the examples outside of my site. So when the user clicks the links, a pop-up will open and it shows the images.
Is there a place that will store the images forever? Like image-shark or something? Or do they only hold images for a temporary period of time?
And yes, I know that I can host the images on my own server.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
