Greetings,
As we get ready to launch our beta application we are networking like crazy to get it out into the open with local hospital groups.
One of our co-workers has a father who works for a massive hospital organization and is in charge of the IT and computing area. Basically he would be a superb contact for us at this point.
The dilemma this has is his son. We had him on for about a month to do some littler things which never got done. The work he did do was incredibly poor and really put a bad taste in my mouth. Granted it was free work but it was very bad. His involvement during our two meetings/week was useless and usually him dicking around.
My partner suggested we revisit having his involvement because of his dad. I understand the amount of money and traction that could be brought but it also comes with an incredibly lazy person.
I'm sure I'm not the first one in here who's been in that situation, and I'd love some feedback. If it wasn't for his dad we wouldn't even be entertaining this idea.
My thought is to have him pitch to his dad and we give him a "finders fee". I've thought long and hard and have so much conflict about it.
But on a side note we release our beta version within the next 10 days which is F*cking awesome.
Mike
As we get ready to launch our beta application we are networking like crazy to get it out into the open with local hospital groups.
One of our co-workers has a father who works for a massive hospital organization and is in charge of the IT and computing area. Basically he would be a superb contact for us at this point.
The dilemma this has is his son. We had him on for about a month to do some littler things which never got done. The work he did do was incredibly poor and really put a bad taste in my mouth. Granted it was free work but it was very bad. His involvement during our two meetings/week was useless and usually him dicking around.
My partner suggested we revisit having his involvement because of his dad. I understand the amount of money and traction that could be brought but it also comes with an incredibly lazy person.
I'm sure I'm not the first one in here who's been in that situation, and I'd love some feedback. If it wasn't for his dad we wouldn't even be entertaining this idea.
My thought is to have him pitch to his dad and we give him a "finders fee". I've thought long and hard and have so much conflict about it.
But on a side note we release our beta version within the next 10 days which is F*cking awesome.
Mike
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
