Dedalo
New Contributor
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2019
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 114%
Hi guys!
I’m a 34 years old engineer. I graduated in Aerospace engineering, started working in an Aerospace Company (3 years) and then moved to a Formula 1 Team, where I am stuck since 5 years.
I am not passionate about rockets, and surely not about Formula 1 races, but I love the challenge, the job itself: I am a structural engineer, I do optimize structural “things” (in my portfolio I have small “things” like inserts of a race car up to a 16m tall Payload Fairing, which is the upper part of a rocket), I make them as light as possible but still unbreakable.
Since 2 years I am looking into myself, trying to discover what I am passionate about. I love training in the gym, I love training Muay Thai with the guys and I love following an healthy life style. I miss the time when as a student I was working as a waiter in different restaurants, bars and clubs: lot of fun and a lot of cool people, nothing comparable to the standard boring “office” people.
In summer 2018 I read both The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . I started following this Forum a couple of months ago which I discovered being a great source of inspirational ideas and full of ambitious guys.
I have a lot of energy, but I am still looking where to “channel” it.
I know something will come..
Wish you the best!!
Cheers
Dedalo
I’m a 34 years old engineer. I graduated in Aerospace engineering, started working in an Aerospace Company (3 years) and then moved to a Formula 1 Team, where I am stuck since 5 years.
I am not passionate about rockets, and surely not about Formula 1 races, but I love the challenge, the job itself: I am a structural engineer, I do optimize structural “things” (in my portfolio I have small “things” like inserts of a race car up to a 16m tall Payload Fairing, which is the upper part of a rocket), I make them as light as possible but still unbreakable.
Since 2 years I am looking into myself, trying to discover what I am passionate about. I love training in the gym, I love training Muay Thai with the guys and I love following an healthy life style. I miss the time when as a student I was working as a waiter in different restaurants, bars and clubs: lot of fun and a lot of cool people, nothing comparable to the standard boring “office” people.
In summer 2018 I read both The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted . I started following this Forum a couple of months ago which I discovered being a great source of inspirational ideas and full of ambitious guys.
I have a lot of energy, but I am still looking where to “channel” it.
I know something will come..
Wish you the best!!
Cheers
Dedalo
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
