The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi I’m new

Layan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 18, 2021
Hi everyone! I’m brand new to this forum and I’m still not quite sure how to use it so excuse my mistakes. A little about me: I’m a 17 year old female and live in New Jersey. My very first business was in middle school where I would sell trending slime online. I wouldn’t say it was unsuccessful as I made a pretty good amount of money for a middle schooler, but it wasn’t a long term business. Today I finished reading the life changing book, The Millionaire Fastlane . I definitely had a different view on life before reading this book but i’m so glad I had the chance to read it and change those views. I’m so excited to talk with people who have entrepreneurship mindsets. I want to have freedom, which won’t come easy, but I am more than committed. I’m so excited to start this journey! Now let’s hope i posted this in the right spot lol

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Hi everyone! I’m brand new to this forum and I’m still not quite sure how to use it so excuse my mistakes. A little about me: I’m a 17 year old female and live in New Jersey. My very first business was in middle school where I would sell trending slime online. I wouldn’t say it was unsuccessful as I made a pretty good amount of money for a middle schooler, but it wasn’t a long term business. Today I finished reading the life changing book, The Millionaire Fastlane . I definitely had a different view on life before reading this book but i’m so glad I had the chance to read it and change those views. I’m so excited to talk with people who have entrepreneurship mindsets. I want to have freedom, which won’t come easy, but I am more than committed. I’m so excited to start this journey! Now let’s hope i posted this in the right spot lol
Welcome aboard! You'll find tons of young folks here! Start with GOLD/NOTABLE threads. I also highly recommend you check out MJ's books The millionaire fastlane and unscripted .

From a 17 year old

Mhesh

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Sep 11, 2021
Seattle
@Layan
Welcome aboard, goood to have you here, young entrepreneurs and fascinating enjoy yourself.

Anonymous??

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 18, 2021
Hii, I'm also new here. I don't even know how this works lol. So I'm Aanchal, 19 years old and I'm from India. I finished TMF just a few days ago... Now I'm excited to get to know more people like me... Hopefully find a few friends with the same mindset... Probably get a partner to start with... Like we'll support and motivate each other... Share stuff... Tell them what we did to get closer to our goals, etc

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...