The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi Guys, Trying to break out the matrix

Thankyou

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Mar 3, 2020
Denver
At this current moment, I am a wantraprenuer. I have a job that pays around 70k per year, but deep down I want to work for myself. Right now I am trying to change my habits and start going in the direction of ENTREPRENEUR, or someone who takes action. My main problem is being afraid of losing monthly income from my job, but I know I need to take a calculated risk sooner or later, because I will be miserable if i stay at my current job!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

JWM

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Apr 14, 2018
Australia
At this current moment, I am a wantraprenuer. I have a job that pays around 70k per year, but deep down I want to work for myself. Right now I am trying to change my habits and start going in the direction of ENTRPRENUER, or someone who takes action. My main problem is being afraid of losing monthly income from my job, but I know I need to take a calculated risk sooner or later, because I will be miserable if i stay at my current job!
Welcome to the forum. I was in a similar place to you, decent wage but I knew I didn't want to do what I was doing. Formulate a solid plan before rushing into leaving your job.

juuldiks

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Mar 10, 2020
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
I am in the same place as you are, but I'm already noticing a shift in my fear. The more I investigate what type of business I would like to pursue and trying to work out a plan that I feel confident with, the more urgent and pressing it becomes to actually execute on it.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Bank the cash and live like a broke college student, get started today! What is the plan? How are you going to quit the job?

Some people make $70k a month around here on the forums, use that for motivation :cool:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.