The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hi Guys, Trying to break out the matrix

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Thankyou

New Contributor
Mar 3, 2020
Denver
At this current moment, I am a wantraprenuer. I have a job that pays around 70k per year, but deep down I want to work for myself. Right now I am trying to change my habits and start going in the direction of ENTREPRENEUR, or someone who takes action. My main problem is being afraid of losing monthly income from my job, but I know I need to take a calculated risk sooner or later, because I will be miserable if i stay at my current job!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

JWM

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 14, 2018
Australia
At this current moment, I am a wantraprenuer. I have a job that pays around 70k per year, but deep down I want to work for myself. Right now I am trying to change my habits and start going in the direction of ENTRPRENUER, or someone who takes action. My main problem is being afraid of losing monthly income from my job, but I know I need to take a calculated risk sooner or later, because I will be miserable if i stay at my current job!
Welcome to the forum. I was in a similar place to you, decent wage but I knew I didn't want to do what I was doing. Formulate a solid plan before rushing into leaving your job.

juuldiks

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 10, 2020
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
I am in the same place as you are, but I'm already noticing a shift in my fear. The more I investigate what type of business I would like to pursue and trying to work out a plan that I feel confident with, the more urgent and pressing it becomes to actually execute on it.

sparechange

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Bank the cash and live like a broke college student, get started today! What is the plan? How are you going to quit the job?

Some people make $70k a month around here on the forums, use that for motivation :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock