- Joined
- Jun 5, 2015
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$190
$190
User Power: 300%
Hi everybody!
Just taking a moment here to introduce myself.
I'm a slowlane 40hrs/wk graphic print/web designer in Orange County, California.
A couple of years ago I started an ecommerce retail business in an attempt to escape the grind.
Fortunately, thanks to my J.O.B. and the internet, I was able to do everything myself which has kept the costs down. I have learned a lot and have experienced limited success but it's not fastlane nor can it be in its current state.
One day not too long ago, I came across Tai Lopez's Lamborghini/book shelf ad. It caught my attention and I watched most of it but somehow, thankfully, it lead me here. I read The Millionaire Fastlane and it changed my life. Thank you MJ!
I am now currently in the process of improving my ecommerce site with some of the great things I learn here on the thefastlaneforum.com while at the same time trying to figure out either how I can alter it to become fastlane or dump it for a better solution. But in the meantime it's serving as a good place to experiment with new ideas.
My goals are lofty, I am putting in the work, I am providing value, and it will pay off!!!
Big, huge thanks to all of you contributing value here! What an invaluable resource! I look forward to being a contributing part of it.
Just taking a moment here to introduce myself.
I'm a slowlane 40hrs/wk graphic print/web designer in Orange County, California.
A couple of years ago I started an ecommerce retail business in an attempt to escape the grind.
Fortunately, thanks to my J.O.B. and the internet, I was able to do everything myself which has kept the costs down. I have learned a lot and have experienced limited success but it's not fastlane nor can it be in its current state.
One day not too long ago, I came across Tai Lopez's Lamborghini/book shelf ad. It caught my attention and I watched most of it but somehow, thankfully, it lead me here. I read The Millionaire Fastlane and it changed my life. Thank you MJ!
I am now currently in the process of improving my ecommerce site with some of the great things I learn here on the thefastlaneforum.com while at the same time trying to figure out either how I can alter it to become fastlane or dump it for a better solution. But in the meantime it's serving as a good place to experiment with new ideas.
My goals are lofty, I am putting in the work, I am providing value, and it will pay off!!!
Big, huge thanks to all of you contributing value here! What an invaluable resource! I look forward to being a contributing part of it.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
