The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from OC, California!

Fastlane or Die

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jun 5, 2015
Hi everybody!
Just taking a moment here to introduce myself.
I'm a slowlane 40hrs/wk graphic print/web designer in Orange County, California.

A couple of years ago I started an ecommerce retail business in an attempt to escape the grind.
Fortunately, thanks to my J.O.B. and the internet, I was able to do everything myself which has kept the costs down. I have learned a lot and have experienced limited success but it's not fastlane nor can it be in its current state.

One day not too long ago, I came across Tai Lopez's Lamborghini/book shelf ad. It caught my attention and I watched most of it but somehow, thankfully, it lead me here. I read The Millionaire Fastlane and it changed my life. Thank you MJ!

I am now currently in the process of improving my ecommerce site with some of the great things I learn here on the thefastlaneforum.com while at the same time trying to figure out either how I can alter it to become fastlane or dump it for a better solution. But in the meantime it's serving as a good place to experiment with new ideas.

My goals are lofty, I am putting in the work, I am providing value, and it will pay off!!!

Big, huge thanks to all of you contributing value here! What an invaluable resource! I look forward to being a contributing part of it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...