The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from Green Mountains

fastword

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 2, 2008
Hey Guys,

I don't know if any one knows where but that's Vermont!

I wanted to introduce to you about me so here's goes but wait a minute, I guess nothing about me. Just Kidding

I didn't grow up in Vermont but was from Maine most of my life. I assume, I would be the only deaf guy in this community but who knows who could not be telling. I've always wanted to own business because I knew it would be too hard for me even in the deaf community to find great jobs when we always get sucked up from the interview or any other reasons.

One day, my friend asked me to come see the meeting and see what was the fuss about making lots of money. I was so curious to see what it was then learned about Quixtar. I wasn't crazy of network marketing and never will be. During the meeting, they talked little bit about Rich Dad and Poor Dad was when I got interested. I read almost all Rich Dad series and learned great deal of knowledge that helped me think of possible of what I can do instead of getting sucked on or be controlled by boss.

I'm really glad, I found this forum from RD and learn from people who are successful in this field that I want to be in. I can't wait to start and tell you my success story sometime soon. I want to be deaf mentor and teach others in the deaf community after I get my feet really wet.

Travis :tiphat:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome! Great to have you here.

...and I applaud you for not submitting to the victim mentality, especially when it could've been so easy for to given your "disability" (at least according to the gov't).

Wish you the best of luck and welcome!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Travis, welcome and thanks for joining. I commend you for the great attitude in light of the circumstances you've been dealt.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...