Hello everyone,
My name is Tony and I'm a recovering Sidewalker. Just a little tongue-in-cheek. Seriously though, I think this is a great thing that a community like this forum could exist. Being born and raised in what is essentially the most Vietnamese part of town in the most Asian part of America, the idea of wealth was always mystified. My first real taste of success and what helped me immediately understand "The Millionaire Fastlane " was when I taught myself Japanese in high school. It was from that experience I learned process and dedication is what eventually leads to results.
Before I read the book, I started tutoring a college student in Japanese. It was during this time that I began thinking about automation, time and effort vs money, the limits of wage and the value of being capable in rendering an uncommon service. I juggled with the idea of being a small business owner but it was obvious that I would have to KEEP WORKING to make money. "The Millionaire Fastlane" has made me realize that there is a better execution out there for me to tap into.
Thank you all for allowing me to introduce myself and special thanks to MJ of course.
P.S. MJ, if you remember that I sent you an email a few weeks back, World Financial Group showed their true colors on my second visit. Such a disappointment. And here I thought they were onto something.
My name is Tony and I'm a recovering Sidewalker. Just a little tongue-in-cheek. Seriously though, I think this is a great thing that a community like this forum could exist. Being born and raised in what is essentially the most Vietnamese part of town in the most Asian part of America, the idea of wealth was always mystified. My first real taste of success and what helped me immediately understand "The Millionaire Fastlane " was when I taught myself Japanese in high school. It was from that experience I learned process and dedication is what eventually leads to results.
Before I read the book, I started tutoring a college student in Japanese. It was during this time that I began thinking about automation, time and effort vs money, the limits of wage and the value of being capable in rendering an uncommon service. I juggled with the idea of being a small business owner but it was obvious that I would have to KEEP WORKING to make money. "The Millionaire Fastlane" has made me realize that there is a better execution out there for me to tap into.
Thank you all for allowing me to introduce myself and special thanks to MJ of course.
P.S. MJ, if you remember that I sent you an email a few weeks back, World Financial Group showed their true colors on my second visit. Such a disappointment. And here I thought they were onto something.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
