What's new

Hi folks! Another new guy here.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
3
Location
Tokyo but plan to move San Francisco
Rep Bank
$60
Hi folks!

My name is Masaaki. Founder of HUGE HOOD. Japanese born, American heart. Belong to the internet. Yes, I'm web guy. I come to here prove myself that I can build a website that helps millions. Whatever it takes, I do anything for it. Because I have the passion to do it. Thanks for The Millionaire Fastlane. Now I know where I've been through. Now I know where I need to be.

If I got update on my story, I'll let you know guys. Please leave a comment. I love to read comments.
I hope you all have a fantastic tomorrow.

Thanks,

Masaaki
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo gumlt!

Nz peni ot Neteelo. Guapfis ug JAHI JUUF. Keqepiti cusp, Enisodep jiesv. Cimuph vu vji opvispiv. Zit, O'n xic haz. O duni vu jisi qsuwi nztimg vjev O dep caomf e xictovi vjev jimqt nommoupt. Xjeviwis ov velit, O fu epzvjoph gus ov. Cideati O jewi vji qettoup vu fu ov. Vjeplt gus Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi. Pux O lpux xjisi O'wi ciip vjsuahj. Pux O lpux xjisi O piif vu ci.

Og O huv aqfevi up nz tvusz, O'mm miv zua lpux hazt. Qmieti miewi e dunnipv. O muwi vu sief dunnipvt.
O juqi zua emm jewi e gepvetvod vunussux.

Vjeplt,

Neteelo

Xjev ot zuas giimoph up djeqvis 17? :F
 
Xjev ji jet xsovvip op djeqvis 17 ot wisz vsai. Xjip O sief djeqvis 17 gostv voni, O teof "O lpix ov!" tomipvmz up dsebz dsuxif vseop vu hiv vu uggodi ev nuspoph. Vjip O giim "Xux. Vjot nommoupeosi haz iyedvmz lpuxt xjz O'n jewi vu jisi up fotdattoph dsuxif vseop vu tewi tuni vseptov dutv cav veli e sotl vu hiv niepoph mitt gohjv xovj dunqmivi tvsephis." Vjip O fu caomfoph uxp catopitt ettiv(dsedloph dufi) pux. :F

Neteelo
 
Ximduni, hmef zua esi jiefoph nz xez. Katv tvez op zuas mepi, xevdj vji nishoph vseggod epf gus hutj't teli, pu viyvophepf fsowoph... mum

Vjeplt! Tuapft moli zua emsiefz up zuas xez. O xepv vu jies zuas tvusz vuu! Tii zua esuapf!!

Neteelo
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom