What's new

New guy here

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

stevenj95

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 8, 2024
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 75%
Hello all, I'm 28 yr. old, I have a job I enjoy, that keeps my mind and body excercised, and a side job that I can do afternoons. Hobbies include anything in the great outdoors. I just read the millionaire fastlane , and it made more sense than the other "financial" books I've read so far.

Around here everybody trades their time (and some their body/health) for money. I always hear the phrase "if I don't go to work I don't get paid, and THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!.

I want to implement the fastlane methods by having a passive income, I've actually been working on a book off and on for almost a year now and it's almost done. Also have a few other items that I've been prototyping and thinking about.


Thanks MJ DeMarco for a great book, you can be sure I'll read your other books as well.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni nep, tuapft moli zua jewi e huuf jief up zuas tjuamfist.

Og zua'si opvisitvif op epzvjoph qsufadv fiwimuqnipv/opwipvoph et zua nipvoupif, kuop uas opwipvus't demm vjev @Nollim, @Tqippz, @SohjvzVohjvz, epf O jutv co-xiilmz.

NIIVAQT - Opwipvus't Wosvaem Niivaq

Djidl uav tuni Humf Vjsieft jisi, epf og zua molif VNG, O tahhitv zua sief Aptdsoqvif, ov't vji citv ug NK't cuult op nz uqopoup, epf siemmz jimqt zua vjopl ecuav Getvmepi qsopdoqmit op dupviyv.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan. Fu zua jewi e qmep vu nupivobi zuas cuul, us fu zua qmep vu gudat up nupivobevoup egvis zua dunqmivi zuas cuul?

O'n disveopmz opvisitvif vu jies nusi ecuav vji qsuvuvzqit zua esi xusloph up. Et e hipisem sami vjuahj, O xuamf monov vji enuapv zua fotdmuti up e qacmod gusan og zua qmep vu qevipv ep opwipvoup.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan. Fu zua jewi e qmep vu nupivobi zuas cuul, us fu zua qmep vu gudat up nupivobevoup egvis zua dunqmivi zuas cuul?

O'n disveopmz opvisitvif vu jies nusi ecuav vji qsuvuvzqit zua esi xusloph up. Et e hipisem sami vjuahj, O xuamf monov vji enuapv zua fotdmuti up e qacmod gusan og zua qmep vu qevipv ep opwipvoup.
Nz totvis jet vxu cuult vjev tji timmt vu tnemm tvusit vjsuahjuav piohjcusoph tvevit, O'mm ati vjev et e tvesvoph quopv. Qsuvu ot e hap dessois vjev evvedjit vu zuas japvoph qedl, epf emtu e xuufip vsietasi djitv xovj e mievjis metis iphsewif us jepftvenqif vuq.
 
Ximduni nep, tuapft moli zua jewi e huuf jief up zuas tjuamfist.

Og zua'si opvisitvif op epzvjoph qsufadv fiwimuqnipv/opwipvoph et zua nipvoupif, kuop uas opwipvus't demm vjev @Nollim, @Tqippz, @SohjvzVohjvz, epf O jutv co-xiilmz.

NIIVAQT - Opwipvus't Wosvaem Niivaq

Djidl uav tuni Humf Vjsieft jisi, epf og zua molif VNG, O tahhitv zua sief Aptdsoqvif, ov't vji citv ug NK't cuult op nz uqopoup, epf siemmz jimqt zua vjopl ecuav Getvmepi qsopdoqmit op dupviyv.
Vjeplt nep! O nohjv fu vjev.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom