The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO New guy here

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Mball

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 11, 2019
Hello Fastlaners! My name is Mike and I just joined the Forum after completing Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted. I have read a great deal about entrepreneurship over the years and have owned a Snap Fitness franchise and currently own a small auto brokerage business but have been blown away by MJ's incredible no nonsense writings. It all makes so much sense and I am looking at everything in a brand new light! Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge with us MJ! These are definitely the best business books I have ever read.

I know it's a long shot but I just found out about the Summit in reviewing the Forum. By some rare chance, does anyone have 1 or 2 tickets they would be interested in selling?

I look forward to learning from everyone while on this journey and will do my best to offer any assistance I can along the way.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Creed

What do you want to be when you give up?
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Aug 6, 2019
Netherlands
Welcome!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome aboard!

I know it's a long shot but I just found out about the Summit in reviewing the Forum. By some rare chance, does anyone have 1 or 2 tickets they would be interested in selling?
Yes, contact the forum and I can put you in contact with someone who cannot attend and will sell their ticket.

Imgal

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 9, 2015
Great to have you here @Mball and that's some first class action taking of getting yourself off to the summit. You'll go far around here!

OP
OP
M

Mball

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 11, 2019
Thanks Imgal! Much appreciated and excited about the journey!
Great to have you here @Mball and that's some first class action taking of getting yourself off to the summit. You'll go far around here!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Advanced Upwork Proposals II IS FINALLY LIVE! Here's a look at what's inside: Improved YOU...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In its infancy, we...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock