Masaaki Furuki
PARKED
Hi folks!
My name is Masaaki. Founder of HUGE HOOD. Japanese born, American heart. Belong to the internet. Yes, I'm web guy. I come to here prove myself that I can build a website that helps millions. Whatever it takes, I do anything for it. Because I have the passion to do it. Thanks for The Millionaire Fastlane. Now I know where I've been through. Now I know where I need to be.
If I got update on my story, I'll let you know guys. Please leave a comment. I love to read comments.
I hope you all have a fantastic tomorrow.
Thanks,
Masaaki
My name is Masaaki. Founder of HUGE HOOD. Japanese born, American heart. Belong to the internet. Yes, I'm web guy. I come to here prove myself that I can build a website that helps millions. Whatever it takes, I do anything for it. Because I have the passion to do it. Thanks for The Millionaire Fastlane. Now I know where I've been through. Now I know where I need to be.
If I got update on my story, I'll let you know guys. Please leave a comment. I love to read comments.
I hope you all have a fantastic tomorrow.
Thanks,
Masaaki
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
