LifestyleGem
New Contributor
Hi everyone! My name's Tristan, I'm 20 years old and I started doing entrepreneur-like ventures starting when I was 14. Always have been doing something. Everything from a recycling business, Ebay flipping venture, graphic design agency (flopped), had some great success with affiliate marketing until it died out, and more. Achieved some success and some failures along the way, but I never really went 110% with anything serious. Looking to change that.
I've always taken a non-serious approach, but I'm finally ready to get serious. I've just reached a point in my life where I'm done thinking small and being an action faker. I want to achieve my goals and dreams.
I'm currently traveling throughout Eastern Europe, and while I have a new project idea there hasn't been any progress on it. To be honest I've been just partying, clubbing and chasing girls the past 3 months, sleeping in late etc. Due to the low cost of living here it hasn't impacted my savings from previous ventures very much. So it has enabled quite a bit of action faking.... So looking to change this by developing a process like MJ talks about.
Tore through the books UNSCRIPTED and the Millionaire Fastlane past few days. Then found this forum and feel like this is the community I need to be around.
P.S To show my commitment I've subscribed to a 1 year insider subscription.
See you all around!
I've always taken a non-serious approach, but I'm finally ready to get serious. I've just reached a point in my life where I'm done thinking small and being an action faker. I want to achieve my goals and dreams.
I'm currently traveling throughout Eastern Europe, and while I have a new project idea there hasn't been any progress on it. To be honest I've been just partying, clubbing and chasing girls the past 3 months, sleeping in late etc. Due to the low cost of living here it hasn't impacted my savings from previous ventures very much. So it has enabled quite a bit of action faking.... So looking to change this by developing a process like MJ talks about.
Tore through the books UNSCRIPTED and the Millionaire Fastlane past few days. Then found this forum and feel like this is the community I need to be around.
P.S To show my commitment I've subscribed to a 1 year insider subscription.
See you all around!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
