rhonab
New Contributor
My name is Rhona and I'm new to the FastLane Forum.
I come from the oil industry, we have a family company that provided equipments and services to the oil industry, but due the restrictions in the oil market and working under Venezuela's environment , it became a no longer stable business, still open, but with little operation happening in the last year.
Under this scenario, we decided to look for new ways to do business, and one of these was to start an online retail fashion store in Miami.
I have no background about ads, Instagram, digital marketing, etc. I'm starting to learn about it, and I am passionate about fashion. We already launched the online store on November 1st. So far no sales have been made, I am beginning to question if we chose the right niche of products, also we hired a company to manage the web site, Instagram account, Facebook, basically all digital marketing plan. Currently, after 14 days online, the website has been visited by 519 people. After spending more than 20,000 dollars on digital marketing, which includes website, ads, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and creating the content, it doesn't make sense to me how we haven't made one sale. It may also be that I am too anxious.
I joined this forum seeking for support to run this business, learn about the process and make it a successful company.
I come from the oil industry, we have a family company that provided equipments and services to the oil industry, but due the restrictions in the oil market and working under Venezuela's environment , it became a no longer stable business, still open, but with little operation happening in the last year.
Under this scenario, we decided to look for new ways to do business, and one of these was to start an online retail fashion store in Miami.
I have no background about ads, Instagram, digital marketing, etc. I'm starting to learn about it, and I am passionate about fashion. We already launched the online store on November 1st. So far no sales have been made, I am beginning to question if we chose the right niche of products, also we hired a company to manage the web site, Instagram account, Facebook, basically all digital marketing plan. Currently, after 14 days online, the website has been visited by 519 people. After spending more than 20,000 dollars on digital marketing, which includes website, ads, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and creating the content, it doesn't make sense to me how we haven't made one sale. It may also be that I am too anxious.
I joined this forum seeking for support to run this business, learn about the process and make it a successful company.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
