Hey guys,
This is my first post on here. I'm currently in college here in Maryland and I have a goal of being financially free in 10-15 years time. I'd eventually like to move to LA in sometime in the future as I've always wanted to live there.
I'm already in the process of getting my business started which is an online real estate auction platform.
I have a couple of bigger ideas I'd like to get off the ground but those will take a lot of money and time provided that my current idea is successful.
With this in mind, I'm really excited to be a part of a great community of entrepreneurs and hope to gain much insight from here to carry me on in the future.
This is my first post on here. I'm currently in college here in Maryland and I have a goal of being financially free in 10-15 years time. I'd eventually like to move to LA in sometime in the future as I've always wanted to live there.
I'm already in the process of getting my business started which is an online real estate auction platform.
I have a couple of bigger ideas I'd like to get off the ground but those will take a lot of money and time provided that my current idea is successful.
With this in mind, I'm really excited to be a part of a great community of entrepreneurs and hope to gain much insight from here to carry me on in the future.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
