- Joined
- Mar 17, 2019
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 246%
Hello Everyone,
I randomly found "The Millionaire Fastlane " book from someone suggesting it in the comments from a video on youtube about another book. I took it upon myself to see whether it's something I would be interested in. So, I watched a summary video about the book itself. I was intrigued by the fact the book wasn't preaching about saving 10% of your paycheck for financial freedom.(Every financial guru seems to get their info from the same toilet)
But, trying to make a living from music has been a tough journey. I even picked up some skills that go along with some actual skills that go hand and hand with the music that i've made. From, shooting music videos to logo/cover design. But I've realized, I should have been more focused on the marketing aspect of things. Because I can take those skills and apply them to any medium. Like MJ said "The QUEEN" is the most important piece on the chess board(I actually love playing chess...one of my favorite games to play.) 2019 is going to be my best year. I can feel it. From this book, I immediately joined this forum. My first book read lead to my first forum being joined. I am here to learn, engage, and grow with a new mindset.
Thank you for reading.
I randomly found "The Millionaire Fastlane " book from someone suggesting it in the comments from a video on youtube about another book. I took it upon myself to see whether it's something I would be interested in. So, I watched a summary video about the book itself. I was intrigued by the fact the book wasn't preaching about saving 10% of your paycheck for financial freedom.(Every financial guru seems to get their info from the same toilet)
But, trying to make a living from music has been a tough journey. I even picked up some skills that go along with some actual skills that go hand and hand with the music that i've made. From, shooting music videos to logo/cover design. But I've realized, I should have been more focused on the marketing aspect of things. Because I can take those skills and apply them to any medium. Like MJ said "The QUEEN" is the most important piece on the chess board(I actually love playing chess...one of my favorite games to play.) 2019 is going to be my best year. I can feel it. From this book, I immediately joined this forum. My first book read lead to my first forum being joined. I am here to learn, engage, and grow with a new mindset.
Thank you for reading.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

