• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hey Hay Hae

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Plaza Fury, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Plaza Fury

Plaza Fury Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $110
    Hello Everyone,

I randomly found "The Millionaire Fastlane" book from someone suggesting it in the comments from a video on youtube about another book. I took it upon myself to see whether it's something I would be interested in. So, I watched a summary video about the book itself. I was intrigued by the fact the book wasn't preaching about saving 10% of your paycheck for financial freedom.(Every financial guru seems to get their info from the same toilet)

But, trying to make a living from music has been a tough journey. I even picked up some skills that go along with some actual skills that go hand and hand with the music that i've made. From, shooting music videos to logo/cover design. But I've realized, I should have been more focused on the marketing aspect of things. Because I can take those skills and apply them to any medium. Like MJ said "The QUEEN" is the most important piece on the chess board(I actually love playing chess...one of my favorite games to play.) 2019 is going to be my best year. I can feel it. From this book, I immediately joined this forum. My first book read lead to my first forum being joined. I am here to learn, engage, and grow with a new mindset.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    MJ DeMarco, Bekit, Daniel A and 3 others like this.
  2. Get Right

Get Right Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $36,336
    hay123.jpg

Sorry, got too many Dad jokes and my kids went to bed already.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,606
    Admin Post
    Welcome aboard, thanks for letting me know how you found the book!

Plaza Fury likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.