The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

HEY from Philadelphia

sdiener

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 5, 2009
Whats up everyone. Name is Sam Diener from Philadelphia. :groove:Look forward to being part of the community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome Sam. Please share a little more about yourself. What brought you here? Interests?

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Welcome to the fastlane, Sam.

We'd love to know more about you-- it's how we separate the real deals from the spammers around here. ;)

We're not looking for personal details-- just where you've been, and where you see yourself going-- and how the fastlane fits in w/that.

Or, if that's too limiting, feel free to share whatever you want! :)

-Russ H.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Don't listen to Russ. Some of us want to hear personal details, so please, by all means spill 'em! ;) ...Welcome aboard.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Yves-

Just don't say "mattress" . . . ;)

-Russ H.

(remember, multiply everything Mr Lambert says by 3) :smxB:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6OAr2OTAl8]YouTube - Monty Python - Legendado - Buying a bed[/ame]

LaughedAt

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 20, 2007
Israel
Hello Sam and welcome to TheFastlane!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hello Sam and welcome.

sdiener

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 5, 2009
Well, that was quite a response! Thanks guys.

I am not a spammer. I join out of interest for the subject of the forums.

A little personal info directly quoted from my website:

"I am your average 20-something. I have an amazing family and very supportive friends. I have a steady job, a beat up old car, and a fairly nice apartment in Philadelphia. I enjoy a good dinner, wine, and conversation. I like everything musical and artistic, especially photography. I love the endorphin rush I get after a work out. I love to read, travel, volunteer, and explore new things. You could even call me somewhat of an adrenaline junkie also, as I am a licensed firefighter/paramedic, PDIC Scuba diver, and roller coaster enthusiast. I will soon be attempting to learn to snowboard, sky-dive, and taking flying lessons.

My professional interests include sales and marketing, negotiation, customer service, leadership, finance, medicine, information technology and security, mentorship, entrepreneurship, and inventing in the areas of these interests. I also like entertaining good ideas in other realms, becuse well, I like to sell creativity.

Currently I work at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in Philadelphia, PA and have been here nearly a year and a half. Their unbeatable training program has made me into an excellent salesman, an extremely hard worker, and revved up my entrepreneurial spirit. I know the best is yet to come."

Cheers.

Sam Diener

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.