The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Here I am

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

postman pat

New Contributor
Sep 22, 2020
UK
Hi All,

Few words about me.

I live in Scotland, work for a bank to pay the bills (I have a mortgage and two kids in school-age, bills are relentless), but over the last few years, I diversified into property. The income stream that this has provided allowed me to spend more time researching business opportunities to free myself from the 9-5 grind. COVID related lockdown actually helped me as I was working from home and had much more time on my hands to actually focus on my future.

I had a few failed attempts at making it so far and for reasons mostly related to me, they did not work out. I am now starting my latest project and I will share my story as I go through all the stages. This will hopefully help me stay on track as I will feel accountable to someone. Unfortunately, I am surrounded by nay-sayers in my home so need to look for support elsewhere.

I hope as I share my progress/struggles, there will be people here that found themselves in similar situations and got through ok.

Thanks for having me here!

Pat

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Edd--19

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Sep 20, 2020
London
Hey Pat,

I hope you and your family are safe from Covid! I'm down London way and trying to avoid the tube as much as possible which is easier thanks to the lockdown!

I have faith that you'll be able to make your idea work, and if not this one, another one. They naysayers are either sidewalkers of slowlaners who can't fathom the idea of getting what they want in life as others have done before (not to put them down, I haven't lived their lives and don't know them personally).

Keep going, we're all here to support you and I look forward to checking in on your posts to find out how you're getting on!

Best of luck

postman pat

New Contributor
Sep 22, 2020
UK
Hey Pat,

I hope you and your family are safe from Covid! I'm down London way and trying to avoid the tube as much as possible which is easier thanks to the lockdown!

I have faith that you'll be able to make your idea work, and if not this one, another one. They naysayers are either sidewalkers of slowlaners who can't fathom the idea of getting what they want in life as others have done before (not to put them down, I haven't lived their lives and don't know them personally).

Keep going, we're all here to support you and I look forward to checking in on your posts to find out how you're getting on!

Best of luck
Thanks for the kind words Edd, I started the progress report thread where I will be sharing my journey as much as possible. I've not done anything like this before so maybe a bit clumsy to start with, but I am sure I will get better as I go along

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
@Fox Hi, I learned to code over the last few months, I am not the best but I am getting there, I...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom