The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here I am

postman pat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 22, 2020
UK
Hi All,

Few words about me.

I live in Scotland, work for a bank to pay the bills (I have a mortgage and two kids in school-age, bills are relentless), but over the last few years, I diversified into property. The income stream that this has provided allowed me to spend more time researching business opportunities to free myself from the 9-5 grind. COVID related lockdown actually helped me as I was working from home and had much more time on my hands to actually focus on my future.

I had a few failed attempts at making it so far and for reasons mostly related to me, they did not work out. I am now starting my latest project and I will share my story as I go through all the stages. This will hopefully help me stay on track as I will feel accountable to someone. Unfortunately, I am surrounded by nay-sayers in my home so need to look for support elsewhere.

I hope as I share my progress/struggles, there will be people here that found themselves in similar situations and got through ok.

Thanks for having me here!

Pat

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Edd--19

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Sep 20, 2020
London
Hey Pat,

I hope you and your family are safe from Covid! I'm down London way and trying to avoid the tube as much as possible which is easier thanks to the lockdown!

I have faith that you'll be able to make your idea work, and if not this one, another one. They naysayers are either sidewalkers of slowlaners who can't fathom the idea of getting what they want in life as others have done before (not to put them down, I haven't lived their lives and don't know them personally).

Keep going, we're all here to support you and I look forward to checking in on your posts to find out how you're getting on!

Best of luck

postman pat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Sep 22, 2020
UK
Hey Pat,

I hope you and your family are safe from Covid! I'm down London way and trying to avoid the tube as much as possible which is easier thanks to the lockdown!

I have faith that you'll be able to make your idea work, and if not this one, another one. They naysayers are either sidewalkers of slowlaners who can't fathom the idea of getting what they want in life as others have done before (not to put them down, I haven't lived their lives and don't know them personally).

Keep going, we're all here to support you and I look forward to checking in on your posts to find out how you're getting on!

Best of luck
Thanks for the kind words Edd, I started the progress report thread where I will be sharing my journey as much as possible. I've not done anything like this before so maybe a bit clumsy to start with, but I am sure I will get better as I go along

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...