The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

help with business name

victoria lynn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 30, 2017
charleston sc
Hello my name is victoria and I have a vinyl cutter machine and have started selling personalized items for the last year. I'm ready to fully open to the public and need help with a business name. I make a bunch of different items, with more than one target market in mind. I make personalized cups, shirts, hats, koozies, wedding favors, hand painted wood signs, which appeal to individuals for personal use. but I also do vehicle lettering for business vehicles, parking signs, banners and uniforms so my name needs to appeal to companies as well. I have some ideas but nothing that stands out.
I know i don't want to go with a "Graphics" name such as pro graphics, and the few i have come up with is
Step up designs
Step Above Creations
MAKE IT Personal
Intricate designs
Im open to anything, any advice?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bourbons

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Mar 28, 2016
Newcastle, UK
Hello my name is victoria and I have a vinyl cutter machine and have started selling personalized items for the last year. I'm ready to fully open to the public and need help with a business name. I make a bunch of different items, with more than one target market in mind. I make personalized cups, shirts, hats, koozies, wedding favors, hand painted wood signs, which appeal to individuals for personal use. but I also do vehicle lettering for business vehicles, parking signs, banners and uniforms so my name needs to appeal to companies as well. I have some ideas but nothing that stands out.
I know i don't want to go with a "Graphics" name such as pro graphics, and the few i have come up with is
Step up designs
Step Above Creations
MAKE IT Personal
Intricate designs
Im open to anything, any advice?
Any!

NC_Carlos

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jun 19, 2017
Somewhere in the Matrix
I wouldn't worry to much about a business name. If I were in your shoes I would focus on how I could add the most value to my customers.
To answer you question, since you sell a broad range of items in the personalized/custom space, I would keep the name more general.

I like "Intricate designs" or "Intricate Creations"

Just my two cents :smile2:

Kubaoo1

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jun 18, 2017
Poland, Europe
Hey,
I would take a short, simple name that'd be easy to remember, and of course eye-catching logo.

NoahK

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Aug 26, 2016
Victoria's Vinyl seemed like a natural.

Maybe Victory Vinyl if you don't want to get personal.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.