The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

HELP starting in the Fastlane

Anything related to matters of the mind

vladikcm

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jul 2, 2022
Spain
Hello to all,

I have ended my bachelors on Aerospace Engineering and I will be starting a Masters in Space Engineering. I honestly don't care about the titles and getting a job is not an option. When it comes into starting in the Fastlane, I have this question. Since my parents won't support my entrepeneurial life, would it be good to get a partial job to be able to fed myself (maybe work 4h a day) and pay a place to live? Or will I be to hooked up to the salary pay check drug? What would your recommendation be? I would be happy working on my bussiness even if I dont earn a lot in my part time (enough to survive) job because being Unscripted matters more than a 8k paycheck as an engineer.

Thank you in advance. I will be reading all replies!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fastlane_dad

8 Figure Fastlane Graduate
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
638%
Jun 20, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Hello to all,

I have ended my bachelors on Aerospace Engineering and I will be starting a Masters in Space Engineering. I honestly don't care about the titles and getting a job is not an option. When it comes into starting in the Fastlane, I have this question. Since my parents won't support my entrepeneurial life, would it be good to get a partial job to be able to fed myself (maybe work 4h a day) and pay a place to live? Or will I be to hooked up to the salary pay check drug? What would your recommendation be? I would be happy working on my bussiness even if I dont earn a lot in my part time (enough to survive) job because being Unscripted matters more than a 8k paycheck as an engineer.

Thank you in advance. I will be reading all replies!
Get a job and get out of your parents house. Especially without their SUPPORT, your entrepreneurial venture, with no income coming in will be a battle uphill.

You can work on your FASTLANE but make sure you have a PAYCHECK and a source of income to free you up mentally and financially to take your next steps.

It's hard to be clear headed and in the right mental space if you are fighting to keep your lights on.

8K paycheck to start off is nothing to sneeze at, and you will STILL have plenty of time left over for chicks, parties and setting up and working on your BUSINESS IDEAS.

See my KEY POSTS here to get started:

ACTIONABLE STEPS

Overcoming Family and Friends while building up your FASTLANE

GL.

vladikcm

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jul 2, 2022
Spain
Get a job and get out of your parents house. Especially without their SUPPORT, your entrepreneurial venture, with no income coming in will be a battle uphill.

You can work on your FASTLANE but make sure you have a PAYCHECK and a source of income to free you up mentally and financially to take your next steps.

It's hard to be clear headed and in the right mental space if you are fighting to keep your lights on.

8K paycheck to start off is nothing to sneeze at, and you will STILL have plenty of time left over for chicks, parties and setting up and working on your BUSINESS IDEAS.

See my KEY POSTS here to get started:

ACTIONABLE STEPS

Overcoming Family and Friends while building up your FASTLANE

GL.
Thank you so much! I will do like that!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.