The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help me!

yeewoohyuk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 3, 2021
Hello i’m the book’s reader from South Korea. I read the book very impressively and decided to follow your guide. I’m not able to follow the direction right now because of really inevitable condition which ends at 2022/04. So I’m trying to stack up my financial knowledge before 2022/04

So the question is
How can i learn about financial knowledge? I have no base about this part so i don’t know how to start and where to start. Can you give direction about this?

P.S Sorry if my post is out of politeness. I don’t know about this type of manners either. I’ll wait for your answer. Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alfosua

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jun 3, 2021
Financial knowledge is very helpful long-term, whether it is for business and personal purposes. But I'd prefer to encourage you to use more than 50% of your free time (if not 100%) to learn how to build something you perceive someone would buy and learn how to sell it.

I assume you're somewhat like a young student, aren't you?

yeewoohyuk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 3, 2021
Financial knowledge is very helpful long-term, whether it is for business and personal purposes. But I'd prefer to encourage you to use more than 50% of your free time (if not 100%) to learn how to build something you perceive someone would buy and learn how to sell it.

First of all, thanks for your advice. Yes i’m in university and my major is clothing&textiles. I know that looking for something that i can sell is important. But shoud I just observe every situation that happens in my surroundings? I mean this action is too vague. That’s why I want to stack up my financial knowledge first. Can you explain your thoughts more specifically?
Hey!
What do you do? &
How old are you?
i’m just 20 and in army until 04/2022

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
learn how to build something you perceive someone would buy and learn how to sell it.
This ⏫ is the sum of it really of what you should aim to do to, the financial knowledge you need will come as of when due, with action and when you want to take it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...