D
DeletedUser394
Guest
In exactly 758 days I will be moving to the USA.
Having said that, I need help choosing somewhere to live.
I need a place that meets the following criteria;
-It has to be humid (I have a dry skin condition....ezcema or something)
-It has to be sunny (Heat is not as important as sun)
-House prices don't matter
-Predominantly english speaking population (If it's 50/50 english spanish, that is fine)
-There has to be plenty of roads for my future lambo.
-Must be in or near a large city. (within a 30 min. drive)
-Would be nice to be near some sports events (NASCAR doesn't count.)
I'm thinking of places like Palm Beach, South Beach, Sarasota, Miami, Orange County, Los Angeles, etc.
I'd love to hear your opinions! :coolgleamA:
Having said that, I need help choosing somewhere to live.
I need a place that meets the following criteria;
-It has to be humid (I have a dry skin condition....ezcema or something)
-It has to be sunny (Heat is not as important as sun)
-House prices don't matter
-Predominantly english speaking population (If it's 50/50 english spanish, that is fine)
-There has to be plenty of roads for my future lambo.
-Must be in or near a large city. (within a 30 min. drive)
-Would be nice to be near some sports events (NASCAR doesn't count.)
I'm thinking of places like Palm Beach, South Beach, Sarasota, Miami, Orange County, Los Angeles, etc.
I'd love to hear your opinions! :coolgleamA:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
