The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Help in marketing and finding out the needs of people

Marketing, social media, advertising

Talkintoy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 4, 2007
California
I'd like to find out your input on what i do now temporarily. I work for car industry selling cars for Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep. It's a struggle now in this industry because of economy. I don't rely on being here someday so i'd like to take advantage of my pay plan and build some $ for other things for my next venture. I make about $80k to $100 yearly and i say take advantage because i started working for nothing before as an attendant parking cars for $6 to $7 an hour getting paid under the table long ago. I know how to be grateful and fortunate to what i've built all this years to where i am now. Maybe this is why i get stuck to where i am now. :tdown:

Guess, what i need help on is how can i provide my customers more information to move them into buying cars possibly? Im the internet manager for the store so i have control of the websites and leads coming in. Problem is now most of the leads are garbage leads of non interested buyers. Also i'd like to find out the traffic coming through our website and what they're clicking? I've sent out flyers every sale offering great prices and what service i can offer. "No back and forth just straighforward deals!" Still no go? What do they want or is it just not the profession to be in anymore?

BTW... Thanks MJ for moving the server. I cannot access the website before coz of firewall. I've asked my IT but no go since forum is not allowed at work. I don't know what you did but i'm glad it works now. For now at least. heh..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Hey Robert sorry to near about your struggles. I can't help you with internet sales. I don't know a thing about how you find out what else your potential customers look at. I can give you my opinion though...I think in this environment people are looking for gas mileage and maybe hybrids. Mopar has positioned themselves into a muscle car type image. Everything is tough and sharp looking. There's not much emphasis that I'm aware of on their econo cars. I do believe their trucks sell well in here in Texas but so do everyone else's.

I think you are right to look into other areas. You might need to cut back on expenses and hit the investments hard and heavy to get something substantial going. I did PM you some info. Good luck with your decisions.

Greg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.