The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

900K In Sales. Need Help With Marketing

Marketing, social media, advertising

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
@Bekit :
What a F*cking legend you're! Sir Richard Peck would be so proud of you!
If you're not already starting your own marketing consultancy which also provides copywriting services to small business owners, that is simply INJUSTICE.

Despite all your self-doubts in your own progress thread, I'm now fully CONVINCED you've what it takes to go big. If you don't, all I can do is facepalm like the way I facepalm in that cheesecake thread.

Side note: Did you manage to pin down on the target market for Black Milk Clothing? I used to study them for branding but never actually quite figure out who would buy those. Some of the dresses in their top banner on their website right now, looks pretty good but the rest of their clothing seems too loud and trashy. I assume they appeal to the young girl who is into alternative / underground sort of culture and lifestyle? (e.g: piercings, unicorn-pastel colored hair, studs, goth, tons of tattoos that sort)

@RNoles19 : It was mentioned that your ads got shut down by FB due to copyrights issue despite you saying otherwise. Are your designs similar to those whereby they do parodies on established brands?
Or refer to those established brands in your designs in one way or another?

Check out this site: https://www.redzila.com. Scroll down a bit and look at their products.
Yup, Nike + Adidas + Dragonball / Naruto all on the same design. I'm very sure they didn't have the license to do this. I mean, how would Nike even approve to have their logo on the same shirt as Adidas, such as this:

Adidas-Goku-510x540.jpg

Maybe you didn't do it as blatantly as them, but still similar?

Btw, these products above appeared as ads on my Instagram feed early last year, and guess what?
Each of these ads have more than 50,000 Likes & 2,000 Comments. I don't see them after around Oct 2018 or so, and I assume that was when Instagram/FB started clamping down on these guys.

This isn't what Unscripted taught.....

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

RNoles19

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Nov 29, 2016
@Bekit :
What a F*cking legend you're! Sir Richard Peck would be so proud of you!
If you're not already starting your own marketing consultancy which also provides copywriting services to small business owners, that is simply INJUSTICE.

Despite all your self-doubts in your own progress thread, I'm now fully CONVINCED you've what it takes to go big. If you don't, all I can do is facepalm like the way I facepalm in that cheesecake thread.

Side note: Did you manage to pin down on the target market for Black Milk Clothing? I used to study them for branding but never actually quite figure out who would buy those. Some of the dresses in their top banner on their website right now, looks pretty good but the rest of their clothing seems too loud and trashy. I assume they appeal to the young girl who is into alternative / underground sort of culture and lifestyle? (e.g: piercings, unicorn-pastel colored hair, studs, goth, tons of tattoos that sort)

@RNoles19 : It was mentioned that your ads got shut down by FB due to copyrights issue despite you saying otherwise. Are your designs similar to those whereby they do parodies on established brands?
Or refer to those established brands in your designs in one way or another?

Check out this site: https://www.redzila.com. Scroll down a bit and look at their products.
Yup, Nike + Adidas + Dragonball / Naruto all on the same design. I'm very sure they didn't have the license to do this. I mean, how would Nike even approve to have their logo on the same shirt as Adidas, such as this:

Adidas-Goku-510x540.jpg

Maybe you didn't do it as blatantly as them, but still similar?

Btw, these products above appeared as ads on my Instagram feed early last year, and guess what?
Each of these ads have more than 50,000 Likes & 2,000 Comments. I don't see them after around Oct 2018 or so, and I assume that was when Instagram/FB started clamping down on these guys.

This isn't what Unscripted taught.....

Dude, please......not at all the type of shirts I make. Those would be the 'shitty designs' shirts with 50k likes that i referenced earlier. Those are obviously very lazy and very illegal.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.