The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello

Chimp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 30, 2016
I don't have much to say to warrant an intro to an entire forum but I see it's pretty much a rule to post here first.

I'm a sophomore in highschool that want's to make money. I've always wanted to make money on my own since I was little. My ideas then were small like vending machines or selling candy. I'm still a wantrepreneur but I'm here to change that. My main reason for wanting to become rich or wealthy is to be able to pay both of my parents salaries as soon as possible. I want them to be able to retire by the time they're 56/57 years old (10sh years away). I think starting right now makes that goal achievable. We've been poor our entire lives I'd say but we've made the most of it. I think recently we've gotten to the lowest point. Maybe I'm just more self aware of our money situation as I've become older but things need to change. Anyways, I'm glad I've found the The Millionaire Fastlane (read it already) and this forum. I have already seen there is an extreme amount of knowledge I can take from this website and hopefully contribute on my way to financial freedom.

Steps I've taken to begin

I've started to learn html and css. I know the syntax well but I have a lot to learn. My plan is to achieve something like this: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...-company-15k-per-month-within-9-months.69971/. I want to try and go hard as I can while in school and make the most I can. I plan to put the majority of profit into a future business. That business in mind is creating an online store like @JasonR has here: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...-company-15k-per-month-within-9-months.69971/. I know this is very ambitious but I believe “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.” has a lot of truth to it. I can't accurately comment on that quote because I have not succeeded yet but if you learn, execute, push yourself, and put yourself out there everyday you will succeed no matter what.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Steps I've taken to begin

Very impressive. People 10 years older don't have as much vision and direction and yourself. Kudos to you. :)

Chimp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 30, 2016
Very impressive. People 10 years older don't have as much vision and direction and yourself. Kudos to you. :)
Ahh hell yeah, so glad you commented :) I really respect how active you are. Even after prodviding so much knowledge In your book you continue 10 years later to help others.
Done!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...