- Joined
- Jun 15, 2024
- Messages
- 11
Rep Bank
$240
$240
User Power: 127%
Hi all, intro time. Just joined after listening to Fastlane Millionaire. I’m a military vet and after I got out, I dabbled in various things like going back to school (just some post-bacc classes…not a full degree), Red Cross volunteer, and worked in dialysis. We, as a family, had enough of moving around so now we’re settling down in the Southwest US. The last several years, I was the stay at home dad taking care of the kids and supporting my wife’s career progression. Right now I’m job hunting because we’re wanting to swap places.
Looking forward to picking a good vehicle and joining the fast lane with @MJ DeMarco and the rest of you beautiful people.
Looking forward to picking a good vehicle and joining the fast lane with @MJ DeMarco and the rest of you beautiful people.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
