The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

hello to all successful and successful to be ppl!

dennize

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 14, 2009
florida
hey hey hey!! i have joined this site in hopes to follow the paths of such successful ppl such as your selves.my current status is way below the food chain, im currently facing income issues but im ready to battle it out with sword and shield. im a mother of one, a beautiful boy 15mnths old. he is the reason for my strive so he may see better days then my husband and i did growing up. im a wife to a great man, as a family we both believe in striving for a better life then 40yrs to retirement. lots of you all here help so much on a daily basis just by posting info and even a few jokes just so people can get by. admiring you all. and looking forward to better days, sincerely
dennize!:smxG:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
well, hello there, and welcome.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
my current status is way below the food chain,

Dennize, you are the lowest on the food chain (your words) because in your mind you have labeled yourself as such. The fact is, you are NOT the lowest on the food chain and the moment you start believing that is the moment you can change into something greater.

You see, when you believe you are the lowest on the chain, you will react in a manner that validates that belief ... you join network marketing companies, you will follow the crowd, you will take bad advice ... instead, think of yourself as a leader and someone who can take command because in effect, that is what you need to do. You need to take command of your life because NO ONE HERE will chauffeur you to the type of life you want. You have to do it yourself an yes, it won't be easy.

good luck.

rzach41

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Oct 23, 2007
Dennize, you are the lowest on the food chain (your words) because in your mind you have labeled yourself as such. The fact is, you are NOT the lowest on the food chain and the moment you start believing that is the moment you can change into something greater.

You see, when you believe you are the lowest on the chain, you will react in a manner that validates that belief ... you join network marketing companies, you will follow the crowd, you will take bad advice ... instead, think of yourself as a leader and someone who can take command because in effect, that is what you need to do. You need to take command of your life because NO ONE HERE will chauffeur you to the type of life you want. You have to do it yourself an yes, it won't be easy.

good luck.

Rep++ MJ

Welcome aboard!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...