Hello,
My name is Edem. I am new to the forum and, I really like what I have experienced so far. I have read the "Millionaire Fastlane " and, in my opinion, has got to be one of the best business books ever written. It is a great book for both, young and old, who want to change their lives for the better. I am new to this whole business thing and I am still learning. Deciding what path to take is the toughest for me. I don't have any extraordinary abilities that stand out. I have a degree in health science - environmental/occupational health & safety option. I guess what I need is a little bit of self and world discovery. But anyway, thanks for reading my post, and I am glad to be a part of this community.
Sincerely,
Edem
My name is Edem. I am new to the forum and, I really like what I have experienced so far. I have read the "Millionaire Fastlane " and, in my opinion, has got to be one of the best business books ever written. It is a great book for both, young and old, who want to change their lives for the better. I am new to this whole business thing and I am still learning. Deciding what path to take is the toughest for me. I don't have any extraordinary abilities that stand out. I have a degree in health science - environmental/occupational health & safety option. I guess what I need is a little bit of self and world discovery. But anyway, thanks for reading my post, and I am glad to be a part of this community.
Sincerely,
Edem
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
