The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello my name is jeffrey

WeenerDawg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jan 18, 2022
Hello my name is jeffrey i am a 18 year Old boy, since ever since he was a child could remember feeling so vividly how disgusting school felt for him... i have never been motivated by school and well decided to dropout for a while meanwhile i did some introspective work, i am a born American but currently live in colombia, and right family is stuck here, because after they decided to come here for "vacation" they spent all their money stupidly and now there is a struggle, apart from that i have big dreams and desire to realize my best version of my self of becoming the best i can ever be, thanks to the book i have come to have 2 Potential Income Ideas, 1) real estate 2) Content Creation, Youtube, with youtube i plan to make Music cover and eventually music videos aswell, i would like to teach about my passion about fitness, planning on starting a supplement company, and could sell clothes, needless to say i have various ideas for youtubes, and well my plan was to after getting my new ID card (since im 18) was to apply for a Delivery Job with which i was planning to use the money to fund my youtube by getting Equipment nad gear to upgrade my video quality, getting this job is my only hope for that since i live in a stupid third world country getting a job here is already hard and especially if i'm a highschool droput, i have never had much friends and have only had enough that i can count with one hand, i used to think that i wanted to make enough money to come by, but after reading the book i have decided that i want to become a millionaire, Money doesn't buy happiness but it does give the freedom to do the things that make you happy, i am A Artist, i plan to publish my art on youtube, A Musician i also am very passionate about sports i am very passionat for gymnastics, olympic weigh lifting, and riding my bike, i have a desire of being able to compete in one those sports at a very high level, and my vision to become a millionaire i believe will help me be able to purchase the best quality diet and supplements i'll need to get there, my parents are the classic example of slow lane rich, my dad used to work endlessly working 3 Jobs all at the same time and sacrificing sleep for years, (for what? i don't know) so i didn't have much of someone in childhood, but i am tired of thinking poor, i am now want to be a millionaire and in order to do that i must think big i want to help alot of people and also entertain them i want to produce i want to create Content, i want to help people with my future Course on how to get lean, and science on nutrition, aswell as teach them gymnastics and sell supplements, i want freedom i want Freedom to do whtever the heck i want, i want freedom to be able to invest deeply in my passions and become great at them, and i want to HELP PEOPLE become better, i want to Share my arts with people who also enjoy art, all through my youtube, right now it's pretty basic, but i'll see what my chances are at the job as a delivery once i get my new id

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ADR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jul 23, 2016
Miami, FL
Welcome to the forum! Have you created any fitness content for social media?

D

DeletedUser84644

Well since you are considered a legal adult under the eyes of the law, have you actually considered to just moving into back to the U.S yourself at all? Do your parents have any plans for returning to the U.S at all?

WeenerDawg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jan 18, 2022
Welcome to the forum! Have you created any fitness content for social media?
Hello! Since I have just started out the videos I have made perhaps are not the best but yes I have created Fitness related content for example i have like 5 ore more videos related to fitness aswell a video I'm proud of me doing a L-Sit to handstand on rings

WeenerDawg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jan 18, 2022
Well since you are considered a legal adult under the eyes of the law, have you actually considered to just moving into back to the U.S yourself at all? Do your parents have any plans for returning to the U.S at all?
I actually forgot to mention that in my post!!! I want to go back to the United States so badly, because I can get a real job with a real pay compared to over here plus I'll have the opportunity to train in those gymnastics centers while i invest in my YouTube

My mom recently about a month or more mentioned the idea of going back to the states and I was like hell yeah

but there are problems to the equation first of all my mom is unemployed my dad works as a mover and well barely makes any buck, so in order to go back to the states we need money to renew our passports and plane ticket

We have family over there that can receive us but their mom said that well she was bad on Money and couldn't possibly help us financially with that stuff so I am sort of stuck really i have tried asking for a friend or two that currently do live in the states and have had no luck...

And my dad is illegal immigrate for the United States so he wouldn't be able to travel there but that isn't a problem really i want to back to the states badly, getting a job there as a minor is much easier it's stupid hard over here
I got desperate to get a job here and well ended working as a mover no biggie except i only made 59.77$ a month and being a move is hard work man, anyways I lost the job i started to ask for a raise and he stopped employing me

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
I actually forgot to mention that in my post!!! I want to go back to the United States so badly, because I can get a real job with a real pay compared to over here plus I'll have the opportunity to train in those gymnastics centers while i invest in my YouTube

My mom recently about a month or more mentioned the idea of going back to the states and I was like hell yeah

but there are problems to the equation first of all my mom is unemployed my dad works as a mover and well barely makes any buck, so in order to go back to the states we need money to renew our passports and plane ticket

We have family over there that can receive us but their mom said that well she was bad on Money and couldn't possibly help us financially with that stuff so I am sort of stuck really i have tried asking for a friend or two that currently do live in the states and have had no luck...

And my dad is illegal immigrate for the United States so he wouldn't be able to travel there but that isn't a problem really i want to back to the states badly, getting a job there as a minor is much easier it's stupid hard over here
I got desperate to get a job here and well ended working as a mover no biggie except i only made 59.77$ a month and being a move is hard work man, anyways I lost the job i started to ask for a raise and he stopped employing me
Quick Tip: Don't follow those passions that will not provide value. I highly advise you to read MJ's books. You can find them here on the forum or Google. Read "The Great Rat Race Escape "

WeenerDawg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jan 18, 2022
Try to visit the U.S embassy of Columbia and explain to them your situation in-depth. They might be able to help you get back home. See this for more information: Emergency Financial Assistance
is that really a option? can they really help?
I would still have to travel to a different city i currently live in Medellin and the embassy of the US is in Bogotá so still would need a buck also can they really do that?

D

DeletedUser84644

is that really a option? can they really help?
I would still have to travel to a different city i currently live in Medellin and the embassy of the US is in Bogotá so still would need a buck also can they really do that?
You'll never know if they can really help you out until you try. That is your best bet at returning to the U.S right now. My advice would be to start the process by making a phone call to their office, see what they tell you and then go from there. It's either that or staying in Columbia for potentially forever. If you really want to have the odds for fastlane success work in your favor as much as possible, then you absolute have to overcome this obstacle. If it means that you have to get there on foot, then so be it. Either way you have a choice to make, a choice that you need to make immediately because time won't be there sitting around forever waiting for you to make that choice. Time will otherwise make that choice for you, and trust me, you do not want time to make that choice for you. Now that you've been informed of what to do, you must act now with a sense of urgency before it is too late. The choice is yours to make my friend, for time is your most precious asset that cannot be recovered once it is spent, do not waste it, good luck!

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/GUhsAlQyJRc?feature=share

Last edited by a moderator:

WeenerDawg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jan 18, 2022
You'll never know if they can really help you out until you try. That is your best bet at returning to the U.S right now. My advice would be to start the process by making a phone call to their office, see what they tell you and then go from there. It's either that or staying in Columbia for potentially forever. If you really want to have the odds for fastlane success work in your favor as much as possible, then you absolute have to overcome this obstacle. If it means that you have to get there on foot, then so be it. Either way you have a choice to make, a choice that you need to make immediately because time won't be there sitting around forever waiting for you to make that choice. Time will otherwise make that choice for you, and trust me, you do not want time to make that choice for you. Now that you've been informed of what to do, you must act now with a sense of urgency before it is too late. The choice is yours to make my friend, for time is your most precious asset that cannot be recovered once it is spent, do not waste it, good luck!

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/GUhsAlQyJRc?feature=share
Oh shit there is no F*cking way i am staying in this dumb third world country forever, i will call, plus i have a routebike i can make it there in approximately 3 Days, and i F*cking love david Goggins i read his book twice he is a influencer for me and i aspire to fortifie my mind just like him and run ultra marathons is something i plan to do... the only question i have is, what do i tell them? how do i sound convincing ?

i also have a pet wiener dog, and some instruments, do i just leave them ? i mean the instruments are family for me and so is the dog, but now that i think about it i can just come back for them later, after i establish my self in the us i could probably get a better guitar :0 but i'll miss the wiener dog

Last edited:
D

DeletedUser84644

Oh shit there is no f*cking way i am staying in this dumb third world country forever, i will call, plus i have a routebike i can make it there in approximately 3 Days, and i f*cking love david Goggins i read his book twice he is a influencer for me and i aspire to fortifie my mind just like him and run ultra marathons is something i plan to do... the only question i have is, what do i tell them? how do i sound convincing ?

i also have a pet wiener dog, and some instruments, do i just leave them ? i mean the instruments are family for me and so is the dog, but now that i think about it i can just come back for them later, after i establish my self in the us i could probably get a better guitar :0 but i'll miss the wiener dog
I mean just be honest about your situation. You have no reason to lie or hide anything from them. And yes you should leave those things behind.

WeenerDawg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jan 18, 2022
I mean just be honest about your situation. You have no reason to lie or hide anything from them. And yes you should leave those things behind.
Thank you dude... Alot, just sent them an email man, man i wait for the best dude, i would go to the states no brainer dude, i used to make 60 dollars a month here dude that is so stupid for alot of time, i want to become a fast lane business and oh man i will be able to give my self quality nutrition and exercise thank you, let's wait for what they respond

WeenerDawg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jan 18, 2022
Hey I wanted update you on the process, that day i immediately sent them emails and asking question in order for the repratiation it's a 3 Step Process
Gotta fill paper work
They are going to call contacts i enlist
If there isn't help
Third step the embassy starts searching tickets towards the destination i pick

I already got the paper work got my mom to sign hers already and right now we are currently contacting the 5 contacts we got to enlist telling them about what we are doing.

Although I'm not sure if i can travel with her or if can two people in the same family can apply for this well, either me or her travels

But yeah I think by tomorrow the contact thing should be done and I'll send them the information and start the process

I feel a sense of urgency like you said and got shit done,

I wanted to print the papers and told my mom after she had come home after buying some stuff, and she was like "i Don't have any money, let's do that tomorroe" i said ok and was like my balls don't that you don't have money for a opportunity like this i didn't cut it i immediately went to my grandma's house and got the money to print the papers and went and printed them, then I came back home and now my mom was like oh print mines print mines let me sign and I looked at her and was like "no I'm not going to wait for you , you said Tomorrow if i wait for you i will never get out of here" i guess she saw that i was serious and she sit her a$$ besides mine while i guided her to fill the papers :'), yeah like no man, i want to start working and get shit done i realized that i can be very effective that the problem i had is that i leave it to it people to do things because I can lazy sometimes and I realize when I have control. I can execute and be effective, tomorrow I'll going to borrow her my phone although I feel like I'm going to ask her to give my numbers now I'm going to do that and then tomorrow call immediately and get this shit done :')

It makes me mad how slow she is to take action like F*ck man i feel the urgency to get this stuff done asap because I have concluded what If my parents suddenly die then i am really F*cking dead here because of how shit this place and because I depend on them for food and money at least in the states id they die I'll still be independent because I can get a dam job,

In other words I'll feel naked because I have reasoned that i can perfectly be like one of those people on the streets and that the only thing is different is that my parents are alive and sustain me but that can be happening no more.

Man i felt like i was sleeping man i need to get to the USA asap to get shit done everyday towards myself dude, i don't like wasting time yet i have wasted it because I felt like i Haven't been able to anything since I can't get a job but that is going to change.

D

DeletedUser84644

Hey I wanted update you on the process, that day i immediately sent them emails and asking question in order for the repratiation it's a 3 Step Process
Gotta fill paper work
They are going to call contacts i enlist
If there isn't help
Third step the embassy starts searching tickets towards the destination i pick

I already got the paper work got my mom to sign hers already and right now we are currently contacting the 5 contacts we got to enlist telling them about what we are doing.

Although I'm not sure if i can travel with her or if can two people in the same family can apply for this well, either me or her travels

But yeah I think by tomorrow the contact thing should be done and I'll send them the information and start the process

I feel a sense of urgency like you said and got shit done,

I wanted to print the papers and told my mom after she had come home after buying some stuff, and she was like "i Don't have any money, let's do that tomorroe" i said ok and was like my balls don't that you don't have money for a opportunity like this i didn't cut it i immediately went to my grandma's house and got the money to print the papers and went and printed them, then I came back home and now my mom was like oh print mines print mines let me sign and I looked at her and was like "no I'm not going to wait for you , you said Tomorrow if i wait for you i will never get out of here" i guess she saw that i was serious and she sit her a$$ besides mine while i guided her to fill the papers :'), yeah like no man, i want to start working and get shit done i realized that i can be very effective that the problem i had is that i leave it to it people to do things because I can lazy sometimes and I realize when I have control. I can execute and be effective, tomorrow I'll going to borrow her my phone although I feel like I'm going to ask her to give my numbers now I'm going to do that and then tomorrow call immediately and get this shit done :')

It makes me mad how slow she is to take action like f*ck man i feel the urgency to get this stuff done asap because I have concluded what If my parents suddenly die then i am really f*cking dead here because of how shit this place and because I depend on them for food and money at least in the states id they die I'll still be independent because I can get a dam job,

In other words I'll feel naked because I have reasoned that i can perfectly be like one of those people on the streets and that the only thing is different is that my parents are alive and sustain me but that can be happening no more.

Man i felt like i was sleeping man i need to get to the USA asap to get shit done everyday towards myself dude, i don't like wasting time yet i have wasted it because I felt like i Haven't been able to anything since I can't get a job but that is going to change.
Well done brother. That is PRECISELY how you take REAL action- with clarity on what to do, how to do it, and with an extremely strong sense of urgency and purpose. You don't know how happy it makes me feel to know that I've managed to help someone see the light and the way that they need to see in order to begin getting themselves out of the rut that they're in. Keep up the good work and never lose hope when you're met with setbacks and obstacles. The setbacks and obstacles themselves don't define you and the fate of your future, it's how you deal with and overcome them that do. Always remember that when the going gets tough

WeenerDawg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jan 18, 2022
Well done brother. That is PRECISELY how you take REAL action- with clarity on what to do, how to do it, and with an extremely strong sense of urgency and purpose. You don't know how happy it makes me feel to know that I've managed to help someone see the light and the way that they need to see in order to begin getting themselves out of the rut that they're in. Keep up the good work and never lose hope when you're met with setbacks and obstacles. The setbacks and obstacles themselves don't define you and the fate of your future, it's how you deal with and overcome them that do. Always remember that when the going gets tough
Hey reporting back, the person who is willing to receive finally responded, but she said that we could drop in in summer because of some guy that is occupying the room that would potentially be ours to stay because he is doing a college (which I mean that sounds strange i mean couldn't we just sleep on the floor) she said that i should finish Highschool over here because well since I'm 18 now in the states i would have to do a intensive program GED or something in order to get a diploma since the jobs there require Diplomas she says (I'm pretty sure there are jobs that don't need?) Like i want to work as a Pizza delivery boy on Bicycle,

So here is what I think I honestly don't want to finish highschool because I do not see my future at all down that road, i have identified my why, and ti starts from childhood... Ever since childhood i have always seen my dad constantly working all the time being sleep deprived all the godamn time and well.. i starting growing up and i started getting this major depression that i didn't tell my parents about because I'm going to be honest I don't love them or Am i close to them, but i started getting a depression because I started thinking "man what is the point of life? If it is just study untill you'r 18 then study more college until your like 24-26 and then work until you are like 60) and honestly that stuff really depressed me when I was a little boy... I honestly I was suicidal... And it gets my eyes wet, i honestly felt like i didn't want to live at 14.... I felt like i didn't to live because If that was the only way to live life i wouldn't want to even bear it i would rather be dead.... And well they work and so have my parents but i don't see that they are millionares so what is the the point? Yeah i need food shelter, but honestly man i just want to create a bussiness or better yet a brand like the book says..so I don't know what to tell her or what, i thought about telling her that i know for a fact that people can work without a diploma, and that really all i want is to start my business over there since there is better opportunities for it over there, aswell as i honestly want to prove my parents wrong, i want to be a millionaire as a highschool dropout because... I used to read alot of biographies of people who like mark Zuckerberg didn't go to college or dropped out of highschool and they became a millionaire, i honestly don't want to finish highschool, and the time i was at home when I stopped going to highschool i used all that time to introspect my self and well man i had long forgotten the why... I don't want to go down that path because that would kill me and i would rather die then to do it and listen to everybody who tells me to finish a highschool... So what should I do ?

Lately i have had this influencer his name is Hamza on YouTube man, and his journey inspires me he went to college and studyied pyschology which is exactly what I would like to Study if i went to college (Clinical Pyschology to be specific) and could only get the sames jobs then when he didn't finish college which was like what the heck, but he used to be similar to me in his highschool, always, dumb, videogames, shy, and now he is making like 25k a month on YouTube he sells a program and other minor things on his YouTube aswell as well he is a self improvement guy that wants to help others man and some of his videos have helped me improve dude, i used to be so shy around girls and i used to be so insecure that i thought that no girl would ever like me and or flirt, (which I was wrong) i have self improved quite alot dude... I now approach the girls on the street of whom flirt with me i am waaaay stronger then what i used to be and way healthier aswell, and well i started a YouTube inspired on him
And on one of his videos he mentioned the millionaire Fastlane which I downloaded and started reading

Last edited:
D

DeletedUser84644

Hey reporting back, the person who is willing to receive finally responded, but she said that we could drop in in summer because of some guy that is occupying the room that would potentially be ours to stay because he is doing a college (which I mean that sounds strange i mean couldn't we just sleep on the floor) she said that i should finish Highschool over here because well since I'm 18 now in the states i would have to do a intensive program GED or something in order to get a diploma since the jobs there require Diplomas she says (I'm pretty sure there are jobs that don't need?) Like i want to work as a Pizza delivery boy on Bicycle,

So here is what I think I honestly don't want to finish highschool because I do not see my future at all down that road, i have identified my why, and ti starts from childhood... Ever since childhood i have always seen my dad constantly working all the time being sleep deprived all the godamn time and well.. i starting growing up and i started getting this major depression that i didn't tell my parents about because I'm going to be honest I don't love them or Am i close to them, but i started getting a depression because I started thinking "man what is the point of life? If it is just study untill you'r 18 then study more college until your like 24-26 and then work until you are like 60) and honestly that stuff really depressed me when I was a little boy... I honestly I was suicidal... And it gets my eyes wet, i honestly felt like i didn't want to live at 14.... I felt like i didn't to live because If that was the only way to live life i wouldn't want to even bear it i would rather be dead.... And well they work and so have my parents but i don't see that they are millionares so what is the the point? Yeah i need food shelter, but honestly man i just want to create a bussiness or better yet a brand like the book says..so I don't know what to tell her or what, i thought about telling her that i know for a fact that people can work without a diploma, and that really all i want is to start my business over there since there is better opportunities for it over there, aswell as i honestly want to prove my parents wrong, i want to be a millionaire as a highschool dropout because... I used to read alot of biographies of people who like mark Zuckerberg didn't go to college or dropped out of highschool and they became a millionaire, i honestly don't want to finish highschool, and the time i was at home when I stopped going to highschool i used all that time to introspect my self and well man i had long forgotten the why... I don't want to go down that path because that would kill me and i would rather die then to do it and listen to everybody who tells me to finish a highschool... So what should I do ?

Lately i have had this influencer his name is Hamza on YouTube man, and his journey inspires me he went to college and studyied pyschology which is exactly what I would like to Study if i went to college (Clinical Pyschology to be specific) and could only get the sames jobs then when he didn't finish college which was like what the heck, but he used to be similar to me in his highschool, always, dumb, videogames, shy, and now he is making like 25k a month on YouTube he sells a program and other minor things on his YouTube aswell as well he is a self improvement guy that wants to help others man and some of his videos have helped me improve dude, i used to be so shy around girls and i used to be so insecure that i thought that no girl would ever like me and or flirt, (which I was wrong) i have self improved quite alot dude... I now approach the girls on the street of whom flirt with me i am waaaay stronger then what i used to be and way healthier aswell, and well i started a YouTube inspired on him
And on one of his videos he mentioned the millionaire Fastlane which I downloaded and started reading
My advice would be to finish high school, and get some kind of vocational training / higher education that can help to land you a decent slow lane job that's enough to pay the bills, as quickly and as cheaply as possible. Yes I know I know it's not what you want to hear, but trust me, unless you are ok with being financially dependent on your family until you're 40, you are most definitely gonna want to prioritize making yourself self sufficient first by getting a slow lane job. You've got to have a slow lane before you can have a fastlane. Those dropout success stories are the extremely rare exceptions, not the rule. The potential consequences and setbacks that can come from failing to pull off a fastlane without having some kind of slow lane fall back option can be potentially disastrous and counterintuitive in the long run. Skippin on a slow lane in the name of leap frogging one's way to fastlane success is just taking cheap shot shortcuts that can potentially make the journey take way longer than it would have otherwise taken had you simply exercised the self discipline to have had the patience for the process in the first place. Let me emphasize and stress this again that Mark Zuckerberg like cases are the ultra unicorn exception, not the rule- where you have someone that got incredibly rich in 4 years on their first try. Do not reasonably expect that you can be like Mark Zuckerberg, because his circumstances were far different than yours, and quite frankly, he came from an upper middle class upbringing and background, as well as a whole host of other things that significantly put the odds in his favor. Most people don't get that lucky and often have to go through the entrepreneurial grind for many years before they can achieve any amount of Fastlane worthy success. Yes the idea of having to set your expectations on to being prepared to spend at least 10+ years of life in the grind just so you can reach the promise land, is very unappealing and bitterful, but, it is what it is. It's either that, or spend 40+ years doing it the slow way to get there. The choice is yours to make. Tell whoever is agreeing to take you in that you want to finish your high school education over there while also working a part time job. Also, I recommend that you check out my thread MINDSET - Are you dying in misery on how to figure out how to get started? Then please! Do save yourself from that soul crushing agony with this thread! if you haven't already.

WeenerDawg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jan 18, 2022
My advice would be to finish high school, and get some kind of vocational training / higher education that can help to land you a decent slow lane job that's enough to pay the bills, as quickly and as cheaply as possible. Yes I know I know it's not what you want to hear, but trust me, unless you are ok with being financially dependent on your family until you're 40, you are most definitely gonna want to prioritize making yourself self sufficient first by getting a slow lane job. You've got to have a slow lane before you can have a fastlane. Those dropout success stories are the extremely rare exceptions, not the rule. The potential consequences and setbacks that can come from failing to pull off a fastlane without having some kind of slow lane fall back option can be potentially disastrous and counterintuitive in the long run. Skippin on a slow lane in the name of leap frogging one's way to fastlane success is just taking cheap shot shortcuts that can potentially make the journey take way longer than it would have otherwise taken had you simply exercised the self discipline to have had the patience for the process in the first place. Let me emphasize and stress this again that Mark Zuckerberg like cases are the ultra unicorn exception, not the rule- where you have someone that got incredibly rich in 4 years on their first try. Do not reasonably expect that you can be like Mark Zuckerberg, because his circumstances were far different than yours, and quite frankly, he came from an upper middle class upbringing and background, as well as a whole host of other things that significantly put the odds in his favor. Most people don't get that lucky and often have to go through the entrepreneurial grind for many years before they can achieve any amount of Fastlane worthy success. Yes the idea of having to set your expectations on to being prepared to spend at least 10+ years of life in the grind just so you can reach the promise land, is very unappealing and bitterful, but, it is what it is. It's either that, or spend 40+ years doing it the slow way to get there. The choice is yours to make. Tell whoever is agreeing to take you in that you want to finish your high school education over there while also working a part time job. Also, I recommend that you check out my thread MINDSET - Are you dying in misery on how to figure out how to get started? Then please! Do save yourself from that soul crushing agony with this thread! if you haven't already.
Okay dokey will do, and will get a job as a delivery boy over here while i finish highschool

WeenerDawg

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Jan 18, 2022
I have considered doing it just need to renew my passports my parents say but i can't really take their words for it although I have been thinking about it seriously since i have read that you can't live off minimum wage

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...